Never forget…

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
of course they were affected economically.

but not by the pandemic.

they were affected by the massive global over-reaction (money printing and lockdowns) to the pandemic - we live in a globally interconnected economy.
So this is a faith thing for you? You refuse to believe that the Swedes voluntarily complied with health recommendations because it's against your faith, despite any evidence to the contrary?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
His political leanings does not change the validity of what he said. Whoopsi literally said that abused kids were safer at home. These are truly sick people.

Uh, pretty sure that abuse and mental health is right up his alley from a professional standpoint. Holy fook dude :foreheadslap:
HOW ARE YOU AN EXPERT IN CHILD ABUSE IF YOU HAVEN'T ABUSED A CHILD YOURSELF?

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Yes- that's the side the Democrats chose and dragged out long past it's expiration date. I didn't choose it for them. Me pointing out the obvious is not "zeroing in on partisanship".
Yes, it is. Y'all aren't interested in the truth (think Sweden), you're only interested in partisanship, cuz that's how you were programmed.

• Haha

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
We're shitting about both

And remember, a lot of this is sore winner behavior. We like to remind the covidians that we were right from the beginning
I would say we're the jocks swirlying the nerds.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yes, it is. Y'all aren't interested in the truth (think Sweden), you're only interested in partisanship, cuz that's how you were programmed.
LOLZ. When there is a clear pattern between the severity/longevity of restrictions and the D/R makeup of your voter base and leadership then yes, it is a partisan issue. I'm simply calling a spade a spade here.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
LOLZ. When there is a clear pattern between the severity/longevity of restrictions and the D/R makeup of your voter base and leadership then yes, it is a partisan issue. I'm simply calling a spade a spade here.
No, you didn't call a spade a spade in the case of Sweden, you promoted a partisan fantasy, which clearly shows it's all about politics for you and fuck the truth. You shouldn't let yourself be so easily manipulated. Think for yourself.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
No, you didn't call a spade a spade in the case of Sweden, you promoted a partisan fantasy, which clearly shows it's all about politics for you and fuck the truth. You shouldn't let yourself be so easily manipulated. Think for yourself.
Still wondering what you think the fantasy is, and why you think it's partisan

This is an odd, yet innovative tack your taking here

• Love

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Still wondering what you think the fantasy is,
IMG_0469.jpeg

and why you think it's partisan

This is an odd, yet innovative tack your taking here
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You think that I invented politicizing issues?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

A recent example is the Baltimore bridge collapse. Many Right-wingers are trying to put the blame on DEI and the woke left. They think that their followers are complete morons.

• Haha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
View attachment 176424

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You think that I invented politicizing issues?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

A recent example is the Baltimore bridge collapse. Many Right-wingers are trying to put the blame on DEI and the woke left. They think that their followers are complete morons.
No, you innovated a new fallacy where you think that people who disagree with you have been politicized

There's also people who think that the bridge collapse was done on purpose as well as those who think it's because it was foreigners driving it

However, you think all of this information is being astroturfed by "them," when instead it's just viral. Left wingers are so used to being told what to think and do they think everyone is like them

• Love

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
No, you didn't call a spade a spade in the case of Sweden, you promoted a partisan fantasy, which clearly shows it's all about politics for you and fuck the truth.
:roflmao:
I’m talking about within the US, dipshit :roflmao: The only one using Sweden as a pickled red herring is you.

You shouldn't let yourself be so easily manipulated. Think for yourself.
Holy irony Batman :ROFLMAO: You’ve believed every piece of Covid BS that the media and democratic leaders have fed you :roflmao:

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
The only one using Sweden as a pickled red herring is you.
I’m not the one that brought it up as proof of… something it’s not proof of.

You and Ifall need to take a remedial reading course or something.

You’ve believed every piece of Covid BS that the media and democratic leaders have fed you
The difference between us is that I can point to the false narratives you promote (again, think Sweden) and you can’t show where I supposedly believe Covid BS or whatever.

Last edited:
  • Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I’m not the one that brought it up as proof of… something it’s not proof of.

You and Ifall need to take a remedial reading course or something.

The difference between us is that I can point to the false narratives you promote (again, think Sweden) and you can’t show where I supposedly believe Covid BS or whatever.
Again- nowhere did I post about Sweden. Try to keep up.