Never forget…

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The fact that you believe masks are common in CA shows the depth of your programming.
Every time I go back, I see exponentially more people wearing masks than where I live

Therefore, when compared to the zero that you should see, they are common

I guess you got programmed to be used to the majority of people wearing them

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
More deflection

So you don't agree with and support the restrictions? Why do you defend them then?
I’ve argued against the fiction that the pandemic could somehow have been ignored and the economy would not have suffered. I say that loosely of course, because no one has ever tried to explain how the pandemic could have been ignored.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Every time I go back, I see exponentially more people wearing masks than where I live

Therefore, when compared to the zero that you should see, they are common

I guess you got programmed to be used to the majority of people wearing them
:ROFLMAO: Dear Lordy, you ACTUALLY believe that masks are common in California.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I’ve argued against the fiction that the pandemic could somehow have been ignored and the economy would not have suffered. I say that loosely of course, because no one has ever tried to explain how the pandemic could have been ignored.
We've said that a million times. The overreaction happened from the WHO and the media right off the bat.

No WHO declaration = no "pandemic"

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
:ROFLMAO: Dear Lordy, you ACTUALLY believe that masks are common in California.
Explain why I always see them in CA?

There's a word for that- common

And the rest of your posts are simply proving you agreed with the measures. Unless your position is that they had to be enacted because the government's hands were tied. In that case, you should join in with us dunking on the idiots who supported the measures and demand retribution

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Exactly.

Notably, any perceptions that people in Sweden went on with their everyday lives during the pandemic as if nothing had changed are untrue.
In a survey by Sweden’s Public Health Agency from the spring of 2020, more than 80% of Swedes reported they had adjusted their behaviour, for example by practising social distancing, avoiding crowds and public transport, and working from home. Aggregated mobile data confirmed that Swedes reduced their travel and mobility during the pandemic.
Swedes were not forced to take action against the spread of the virus, but they did so anyway. This voluntary approach might not have worked everywhere, but Sweden has a history of high trust in authorities, and people tend to comply with public health recommendations.
And Sweden did no better economically.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
We've said that a million times. The overreaction happened from the WHO and the media right off the bat.

No WHO declaration = no "pandemic"
You see masks everywhere and you believe that somehow the media would have ignored the pandemic if the WHO didn’t declare a pandemic.

Do you also believe in the tooth fairy?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You see masks everywhere and you believe that somehow the media would have ignored the pandemic if the WHO didn’t declare a pandemic.

Do you also believe in the tooth fairy?
You don't understand how everything feeds off of everything else, do you? It's really easy to spiral things out of control with modern mass media

No WHO declaration, no wall to wall coverage, no daily press conferences by Presidents, governors, etc, and we don't have the nonsense. The story gets stale, coverage peters out, and voila, no "pandemic"

The people who sill wear masks are the ones who were most broken by the media onslaught

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I occasionally see people wear them. Either you don’t understand what ’common’ means or you’re delusional.
Like I said before, compared to the proper amount of masks you should see, which is zero, occasional sightings mean mask wearing is common compared to sane places

You can’t seem to read good.
Yet here you are, still defending the measures while declaring you're not

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
No WHO declaration, no wall to wall coverage…
Please tell me you’re kidding. If the WHO didn’t declare a pandemic the media would have been all over that too.

Americans love to be afraid of sh!t and the media is more than happy to feed us scary stories.

I’m afraid you’ve drank the Kool-Aid far too deeply.

occasional sightings mean mask wearing is common compared to sane places
Oddly, your “reasoning” suggests that masks are common everywhere. If one in a thousand is common, then one in two thousand, or one in a hundred thousand, could also be considered common.

Yet here you are, still defending the measures while declaring you're not
Where am I defending the measures?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
@crustBrother @grapedrink

So about Sweden, you guys actually believe they ignored the pandemic weren’t effected economically?

Do you believe in the tooth fairy also?
of course they were affected economically.

but not by the pandemic.

they were affected by the massive global over-reaction (money printing and lockdowns) to the pandemic - we live in a globally interconnected economy.

and of course i believe in the tooth fairy - she's my wife. and yes, she loves it when i do the santa claus thing at christmas

:dancing:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
of course they were affected economically.

but not by the pandemic.

they were affected by the massive global over-reaction (money printing and lockdowns) to the pandemic - we live in a globally interconnected economy.

and of course i believe in the tooth fairy - she's my wife. and yes, she loves it when i do the santa claus thing at christmas

:dancing:
Over reactions are a given when there is a pandemic.

The nervous system is wired to over react to threats.