Never forget…

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Me liking loving :love: a meme is not the same as me posting an idea that the meme supposedly represents.
Of course it's not the same, numbnuts. It means that you love it. I assume that you agree with things that you express love for, but because of your poor reasoning and dishonesty, it wouldn't surprise me if you claimed to love things that you don't agree with.

And "supposedly represents"? :LOL: Are you having trouble interpreting that meme? :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
  • Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
never forget that the covid mandates cost $17,000 per person here in the US (borrowed via money printing, paid back via inflation)

never forget that's a $17,000 price tag for every man, woman and child to pay for mandates that had no significant impacts on aggregate covid outcomes (operation warp speed excepted from this statement)

never forget that is a $68,000 price tag for a family of four. we will be paying this off for a long time to come

never forget the staggering opportunity cost of this gross over-reaction to an illness where the average age of fatality was older than the life expectancy here in the US

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
never forget that the covid mandates cost $17,000 per person here in the US (borrowed via money printing, paid back via inflation)

never forget that's a $17,000 price tag for every man, woman and child to pay for mandates that had no significant impacts on aggregate covid outcomes (operation warp speed excepted from this statement)

never forget that is a $68,000 price tag for a family of four. we will be paying this off for a long time to come

never forget the staggering opportunity cost of this gross over-reaction to an illness where the average age of fatality was older than the life expectancy here in the US
"My Faith is gone!" cried he, after one stupefied moment. "There is no good on earth; and sin is but a name. Come, devil; for to thee is this world given."

• Haha
Reactions: crustBrother

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Pretty efficient in the grand scheme of things.

Our military usually gets about 2 dozen goat herders and a wedding party for that same budget.

But yes, this is correct and the secondhand mental health effect was brutal.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: crustBrother