Never forget…

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
And that's why the school closures were so criminal.

We damaged a generation of young people because the gerontocracy in charge was scared of getting sick

The youth are always more important than the elderly
We didn't damage them like you think, and certainly not a "whole generation".

Yeah, there was an uptick of mental health issues among teenagers, but that uptick has now gone down and youth mental health is back at its normal crisis levels. Some kids were educationally screwed but motivated kids just charged on and achieved. And many of the less-motivated kids have now nearly caught up. In a couple more years it'll all be a distant memory, and the kids will be alright and will have moved on. Except for the "government is evil" folks; they'll never, ever let go.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

Yeah, there was an uptick of mental health issues among teenagers, but that uptick has now gone down and youth mental health is back at its normal crisis levels. Some kids were educationally screwed but motivated kids just charged on and achieved. And many of the less-motivated kids have now nearly caught up. In a couple more years it'll all be a distant memory, and the kids will be alright and will have moved on. Except for the "government is evil" folks; they'll never, ever let go.
It's already a distant memory. Everybody has moved on - especially the kids - except these guys :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What else happened to the little darlings? Did the big bad Covidians go to their homes and harass them?

Minimize and deflect, minimize and deflect

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You don’t get humor. That’s not a good sign.
Can you please explicate the joke so I can join in on the joviality?

The guy is a buffoon?

Comic stupidty?

Maybe if it was in meme form?

I don't hate the NFers.

I just think their obsessive preoccupation is unhealthy for them.

#icare

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Y'all keep saying that I was wrong about something but neglect to inform me what exactly I was wrong about. Practically the definition of trolling. Well, at least you didn't quite repeat yourself again, not that it was any less tedious.
You agreed with the covid restrictions and fell for all the nonsense. This is why you are still defending the measures to this day

Repentance is the first step towards redemption

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
The fact masks and boosters are common in CA still belies your point
Masks are not common in CA. I was out all over LA from Pasadena to Brentwood to DTLA. I saw exactly one mask. The demographics I see wearing masks the most is an interesting mix: latin, black, hipster. The first two are almost always lower income, judging by appearance.