Mental Health Thread - addendum

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I once worked at a place where the IT guy probably had anxiety.

And the arms of a 10 year old girl :love: :roflmao:
I'm sorry Nothern_Shores, your posts make me very anxious. I will try to keep my minor life setbacks in check. It's not like I was born in a shithole country and was forced to deal with it... oh, wait... fuck. but still, 3rd world problems.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Most women as they near 40 have an oh sh!t moment wrt kids. The little blonde I was dating that broke up with me last summer because the SC gave abortion rights back to the states and I voted for Trump in 2020, the one I had beeing seeing more casually since then and that has shown me she has no real interest in me asked me to have a baby with her on my recent trip back there. WTF? She is 38. Hates to be woken up. Hates the sound of screaming babies. Just likes to be alone. And she wants a kid now. With me. She knows I had a vasectomy. She said she would pay for this procedure to extract my sperm. I told her even if I was willing and able to have a kid, it wouldnt be with her. She seemed surprised.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I'm sorry Nothern_Shores, your posts make me very anxious. I will try to keep my minor life setbacks in check. It's not like I was born in a shithole country and was forced to deal with it... oh, wait... fook. but still, 3rd world problems.
Lets us not forget Norhtern Shores lives in a generous cradle to grave welfare state.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
You are grown men. Anxiety doesn't exist for you. Of all soy infused words, anxiety is the one that reeks the most. Get your self together. The OG mental health thread was 250 pages++ of just disgraceful reading, this is starting out no better.

Anxiety:roflmao: DIE FAGGGGOOOOTTTTTT:roflmao:

View attachment 155440

More like froggot in this case, but still very funny!
Pretty much anyone can develop anxiety disorder, though some may be more prone to it than others. It’s not fun.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
20230603_134120.jpg
20230603_134131.jpg

Back at home from the funeral to feed my mom, then back for the mass and rest of the "celebration".

20230603_145734.jpg

Priest at the mass read a note Mauro left, to be read at his funeral...

"Don't cry for me, go have a beer and think of me whenever the sun shines on your face. Oh, and PLEASE take care of my dogs. "

20230603_151103.jpg

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

IMG-20230603-WA0005.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Browne wrote "Ready Or Not" about Phyllis Major, a model and actress for whom he had ended a relationship with Joni Mitchell. Major was also pregnant with Browne's child at the time. When Major heard it for the first time, she was furious as she thought it unfairly cast her as somebody who had designs on domestic life. "She hated that song," Browne recalled to Mojo. "She said, 'I wasn't having a baby to get you. And the bulls--t about the washing machine is just insulting. So f--k you.'"

:roflmao:

I must admit, I have never understood the appeal of Jackson Browne's music. Bores me to death. Sterility from a time of creativity. Differ'nt strokes I guess. :shrug:

Last edited:
Reactions: Chocki

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Browne wrote "Ready Or Not" about Phyllis Major, a model and actress for whom he had ended a relationship with Joni Mitchell. Major was also pregnant with Browne's child at the time. When Major heard it for the first time, she was furious as she thought it unfairly cast her as somebody who had designs on domestic life. "She hated that song," Browne recalled to Mojo. "She said, 'I wasn't having a baby to get you. And the bulls--t about the washing machine is just insulting. So f--k you.'"

:roflmao:

I must admit, I have never understood the appeal of Jackson Browne's music. Bores me to death. Sterility from a time of creativity. Differ'nt strokes I guess. :shrug:
She died by suicide, OD’d on barbiturates.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Decided I would share one of my Matthew NcConnaughey’s Greenlight Journal entries with the wrBB after all, in the hopes that it might help and inspire???

page 14, Mateo (that’s what I like to call him), “Who are you not???”

Im not the type of dude who enjoys writing in journals.

Reactions: Boneroni

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
Decided I would share one of my Matthew NcConnaughey’s Greenlight Journal entries with the wrBB after all, in the hopes that it might help and inspire???

page 14, Mateo (that’s what I like to call him), “Who are you not???”

Im not the type of dude who enjoys writing in journals.
So this man kindly offers to ride shotgun with you through this adventure in life and this is how you do him. Mocking his journal. :shrug: That's cold man. You need to look deeper.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
  • Love
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura