Meanwhile, in New Jersey

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Whoa, Gromsdad, you sure have strict parents. My parents let me do whatever I want. I can smoke pot in the house and my dad buys me beer.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
So give Murphy credit for handling covid the right way instead of constantly attacking him.
he's incapable due to a complete lack of integrity and intellectual honesty

he'll find a reason to recast it in a way that fits his preconceived narrative

#gromsdad101

Reactions: mundus

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
So give Murphy credit for handling covid the right way instead of constantly attacking him.
Please explain how you spin the second highest number of deaths in the country and what he has done to businesses something worthy of giving credit? How about having 50% of the deaths being due to health policy regarding nursing facilities? The illness ran its course. Murphy is a complete disaster.

• Dislike

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Please explain how you spin the second highest number of deaths in the country and what he has done to businesses something worthy of giving credit? How about having 50% of the deaths being due to health policy regarding nursing facilities? The illness ran its course. Murphy is a complete disaster.
You keep saying how corona is gone in your area now. why do you think that is? Why do you think its going bad in other areas now? Could it be because your state locked things down appropriately? Your Gov acted with the best interests of the citizens? Its a Head scratcher i know.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The early days of the the Virus where nobody knew what was going on, as for the nursing home situation as explained before a no win situation. You admitted the virus is done in NJ due to the actions you bitched nonstop about. Take a look at your Republican states right now and compare to Nj,

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The early days of the the Virus where nobody knew what was going on, as for the nursing home situation as explained before a no win situation. You admitted the virus is done in NJ due to the actions you bitched nonstop about. Take a look at your Republican states right now and compare to Nj,
remember this: “SHUT MY ISLAND DOWN!! BUT OPEN EVERYTHING ELSE BACK UP!!”

• Haha

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
You keep saying how corona is gone in your area now. why do you think that is? Why do you think its going bad in other areas now? Could it be because your state locked things down appropriately? Your Gov acted with the best interests of the citizens? Its a Head scratcher i know.
Same as happens every other year the flu passes through and runs its course. I know this is worse than the flu in terms of deaths but if you look at those graphs you'd find the same sorts of results when the flu passes through. It ramps up it spikes then it drops off in bell curve fashion.

One other thought on that. Way way back in the beginning when they started closing beaches and other outdoor activities I said that if anything they should be encouraging people to get out into the great outdoors. Being indoors spreads germs. Just my theory that people getting outdoors in May and June went a long way in ending this.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
i don’t look at his posts but I’m gonna go ahead and agree with that assessment
He is denying he ever posted it, and calling you dishonest. As well as having very limited intelligence he could be mentally ill.