Meanwhile, in New Jersey

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Threatening to infect someone with coronavirus amounts to a terroristic threat, say prosecutors in New Jersey.
George Falcone learned that first hand when he coughed on a worker at a Wegmans supermarket in Manalapan, laughed, and told her he had the potentially deadly virus, authorities said Tuesday.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Falcone, 50, who lives in neighboring Freehold, was standing too close to an open display of prepared foods Sunday evening when the Wegmans worker asked him to back off, said state Attorney General Gurbir Grewal.
Instead, Falcone moved closer, then coughed at her from less than three feet away, Grewal said.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
The northern half of the state is where nearly everything that gives the state a bad name happens. Its best to always avoid that half of the state.
cept on a west wind/SSE swell.

and another reason to secede.

Last edited:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Threatening to infect someone with coronavirus amounts to a terroristic threat, say prosecutors in New Jersey.
George Falcone learned that first hand when he coughed on a worker at a Wegmans supermarket in Manalapan, laughed, and told her he had the potentially deadly virus, authorities said Tuesday.

Clear reason why we need gubmint tyranee, a.k.a. laws.

Disrespectful idiots don't self regulate, never will, unless forced.

Reactions: hal9000

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Still being a Brady?

How many of your kids are you going to kill to save the economy?
Where do you get this idea that I'm out partying?

This is a Boomer Doomer, remember, kids are basically unaffected

But I appreciate the woman-brain argument

Reactions: GDaddy

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Where do you get this idea that I'm out partying?

This is a Boomer Doomer, remember, kids are basically unaffected

But I appreciate the woman-brain argument
You missed the point dummy..

The point is that you are such a sh!t for brains that you don't have a problem with somebody else losing their loved one because it doesn't affect you.

I'm asking how many loved ones are you willing to sacrifice to save the economy? 1-2?

Boomers are people too. Nice ageist jab though, very you.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Tyraneeeeeee

A self-described “nasty moths f–ker” licked a row of deodorant at a Missouri Walmart, and then asked, “Who’s scared of coronavirus?” revolting video shows.
The unsanitary suspect — identified by Warrenton police as 26-year-old Cody Lee Pfister — can be seen sliding his tongue across a row of personal hygiene products during the 5-second video clip posted to Twitter.