Meanwhile, in New Jersey

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Zero Coronavirus Cases At Open Somers Point Post Office. 81% Of Deaths In Locked-Down Atlantic County Nursing Homes

While sending a package today, I was told today that not a single employee of the busy Somers Point Post Office tested positive for #coronavirus during the past 11 weeks.

During those same 11 weeks of lockdown in New Jersey, 119 residents and one employee died of COVID-19 in sixteen Atlantic County nursing homes. They were 81% of Atlantic County’s 149 coronavirus deaths.

Click the link for the rest.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
That still means 19% was outside of nursing homes. It’s weird that you dummies still flaunt the nursing home points while ignoring the fact that a huge percentage is not happening at those locations.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
That still means 19% was outside of nursing homes. It’s weird that you dummies still flaunt the nursing home points while ignoring the fact that a huge percentage is not happening at those locations.
What were the ages and co-morbidities within the remaining 19%. At this point those of you supporting the lockdowns are grasping at straws for political reasons.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
What were the ages and co-morbidities within the remaining 19%. At this point those of you supporting the lockdowns are grasping at straws for political reasons.
you can be in favor of opening things up safely and still know the facts. facts are its not just in nursing homes like you keep repeating and yes - i dont want more old people to die. i dont want to spread it asymptomatically to another young person so that they can spread to it to someone else either. .

that said - i feel comfortable enough to hang out in small groups of my friends while being smart about it. no passing the dutchie to the left hand side, etc but everyones comfort levels are different. people simply dont want to get sick wether they are going to die or not. - not sure why thats so hard to grasp for people.

Reactions: GDaddy and afoaf

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Check out the Social Distancing "Ambassadors" our state is paying $20 an hour to go forth and be Karens at beach towns up and down the coast. By the way, they are not properly masked up and they are not socially distancing. You can't make this sh!t up.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Good lookin' out to these dudes.

:shaka:

also:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Turned into summer overnight, hot, humid, actually a drowsy little swell in the water, good times.

surfadelphia

Nep status
Nov 15, 2010
looked fun enough on one of the cams down south. Small summer waves, a fun bonus if you're already there but not worth the drive.

Reactions: hal9000