How to, or how not to, Tinder?

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
Not to one up anyone on this thread but....My friend just met a girl on Tinder the other day. They've really hit it off. He then proceeds to text me a a photo of him reaming her from behind (she's apparently into filming escapades and sent him one of the images). Wife and I were having dinner and the photo comes across the phone cause I called his bluff. Sure enough it was legit. Spit food out across the table.

Some will say the above post is fake. Not a great photo editor so I'm not sure if I could get it to the point where it wouldn't be pulled down.

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
Not to one up anyone on this thread but....My friend just met a girl on Tinder the other day. They've really hit it off. He then proceeds to text me a a photo of him reaming her from behind (she's apparently into filming escapades and sent him one of the images). Wife and I were having dinner and the photo comes across the phone cause I called his bluff. Sure enough it was legit. Spit food out across the table.

Some will say the above post is fake. Not a great photo editor so I'm not sure if I could get it to the point where it wouldn't be pulled down.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Anybody that has been online dating post up your best and worst story. Around 2004 I started online dating and besides my 2 years with Dirty Diane, I had a great run until 2009. I have crazy stories. I used to post them on here and some thought I was making it all up.
Did you ever get the "Blue Plate Special'?

• Haha
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

It's incredible how quick the modern woman is to put her ATP on film/photo.

I'm talking hardcore stuff. Sometimes reaaaallly hardcore stuff.

Do they not realize guys always show their buddies? Or is that the intent?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
The polish girls seemed to have liked me... I ended up at the hospital (see mental health thread) and they came to visit before returning home.

Funny thing, they both whispered in my ear they would be back, alone, to have more "fun with my dong".

I guess I left an impression, a mark if you will, and I'm not talking about the cum stains on the Airbnb couch!

:bowdown:

• Love
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Uh, we still need to know, who drank who under the table.:cheers:
No drinking involved. Found them stupid drunk wjen I met them. 2nd time suggested we get baked instead. They loved the idea, but hasn't "any". Took them to a dispensary, we all got wasted high, laughed like children and returned to their Airbnb for "munchies". Little did I know on the way, they had other things in mind to munch, instead of food.

:dancing::D:cool::love::devilish::porcorn:

Best part was the ending. They made an O by putting their top and bottom lips together, and I went to town.

I loved it, they laughed .... doubt the Airbnb owner will like the cum stains on their pretty couch tho.

:ban::ban::ban::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::shameonyou:

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
While I am surely glad you all enjoyed this… my Tinder run is done.

Deleted the Tinder profile as right now is just not the best time to add to my already overloaded plate.

Plus, out here, just getting out there is easier than looking at a stupid phone swiping at a bunch of bots or money hungry animals from the continent next door.

Also, how could I possibly forget… the best dating pool EVAR…. stewardesses. All I need to do when I want some, hit up the hotel bar where the flight crews stay overnight…. Are you kidding me? Easy pulling? Hello

Also, just to get my mom out from in front of the TV set, I’m going to take her to Easter Sunday mass this week.
See if @ElOgro was right on his suggestion. Truth is, I am a baptized, but never confirmed, Roman Catholic…. and it will be good for my mom. If anything else comes of “it”, so be it… but surely not going there to pick up womens.

Though, if I do meet someone there socially I’m ok with that too.

Promise not to “tinder swipe” the attendees. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::monkey: