How to, or how not to, Tinder?

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
The 2 drunk chicks texted me.
They took offense to my comment,I cannot believe they remembered, that Polish are famous for their drinking prowess. They want to meet up, drink me under the table, and see if I can drive them back to their Airbnb then.

Sounds like a challenge I'm totally up for, looks like shots over the shoulder is the best plan for me.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::shark::cheers::beer:

We meet tonight at 8pm for dinner and drinks.

:drowning::toilet:
This should be a separate thread all together. Live updates. erBB cheering you on. Pics or it didn't happen.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I was wearing my uniform of blue hoodie and jeans waiting to go into class with the students and one of the students turned around startled. She said "I thought for a second you were a student!"

They used to ask my age and I would say guess an they would chop 10 years off my age.

It was a little ego boosting activity.

Now when I they ask I just tell them because at a certain point they guessed older.

Then, when I tell them, they are like, "ewww, gross. When are you going to retire?."

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2019
Yup. All face shots mean she's overweight. But if she has a pretty face and pays for some dates and fucks good, a short term thing could be fun.
Overweight? Inside of at least 10 years I can't remember the last time I didn't do a face shot.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
A gentleman does not kiss and tell.

suffice to say that I never had a BJ like that before.

two for Saturday.

they argued about who would go first after telling them my wife was leaving me cause of my schlong being too long. (Best pick up line by the way!)

of course, I said no reason to argue, you can both go at the same time!

:dancing::dancing::dancing::LOL::love:

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Anybody that has been online dating post up your best and worst story. Around 2004 I started online dating and besides my 2 years with Dirty Diane, I had a great run until 2009. I have crazy stories. I used to post them on here and some thought I was making it all up.

• Love
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura