How to, or how not to, Tinder?

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
So, you ex spurts want to help a brother out?

Does one pay? Is it free?

Lie about your age?

Etc…

Any personal experiences welcome.

i must say, the talent pool seems rather lacking… seems better at my local.

:monkey::computer::shrug::bowdown::toilet::monkey:

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Don't pay for anything.
It's free.

But yeah, depends on what you're looking for.

You want trashy trim? Be a liar.
You want honest trim? Be honest.
You want a real, fulfilling relationship? Probably using the wrong tool.
Shoot your shot, but don't pester or be a creep.
If she looks too good to be true, it's fake/scam.

I can't imagine that the online options are very strong where you are. But you might snag a tourist lady here or there.
Probably better to pick up a bartending shift here and there.

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
After caring for my mom, but at 58?

Maybe better to just start a female only yoga/pilates/surf retreat at my home.

Cherry pick the candidates… and the teachers.

:dancing::dancing::roflmao::roflmao:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Send them a dick pic as soon as you have a match.

@Bob Dobbalina is spot on with everything above. Some other sites where you actually type out a profile allow for a more "holistic" and qualitative approach, but far from perfect and with it's own pitfalls. Match.com was great in its heydey, not sure if it's still relevant now. My strategy was "look and don't touch", because then the chicks would see you peeping them and wonder why you didn't message them with "Hey ur hot". Then they message you, and you are now in the power position to pursue the interaction. Check Mate :beer:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
skip tinder all together. not sure hwere you are but are hinge and bumble an option where you live?

better quality people on those for sure.

tinder is good for quick hookups though if thats what youre after and no no no , never pay.

haveing jut moved from the shangra la of dating pools (cept NY), im struggling down here in south oc. all woman in their 40s who look 50 and already with kids. Def took LA for granted.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
It’s a catholic country. Trust me when I tell you that catholic women, say 10 years younger than you, will drill your lights out. And then some. Hit up the local church stuff without creeping, which may or may not be possible with you.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
After caring for my mom, but at 58?

Maybe better to just start a female only yoga/pilates/surf retreat at my home.

Cherry pick the candidates… and the teachers.

:dancing::dancing::roflmao::roflmao:
Dude, I am 54 and have been doing pretty good since 2020. Most have been 10-5 years younger. There are tons of options for guys of all ages online. Hinge has been better for me. Good pictures are a must. If you want to bang younger hot pussy you should be prepared to spend some money. If not some other guy will and you will be home Saturday night jerking off. Invest in some newer clothes. There are good ladies out there that are not kunts but you still gotta make a good first impression. It will take you time to find one. If you move to text, punctuation and grammar are important. If she fucks you on the first date and tells you she never does this, you have herpes now.

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Dude, I am 54 and have been doing pretty good since 2020. Most have been 10-5 years younger. There are tons of options for guys of all ages online. Hinge has been better for me. Good pictures are a must. If you want to bang younger hot pussy you should be prepared to spend some money. If not some other guy will and you will be home Saturday night jerking off. Invest in some newer clothes. There are good ladies out there that are not kunts but you still gotta make a good first impression. It will take you time to find one. If you move to text, punctuation and grammar are important. If she fucks you on the first date and tells you she never does this, you have herpes now.
can you catch herpes, twice?

Jimmy hats by the box, yo!

out here attire is not high on the list… free time is what’s most highly valued.

as far as church? Maybe in mejico, here the church ones just want a big happy family of no less than 15 offspring, why would you wish that on me?

:poke::shameonyou::porcorn:

also, getting the feelingyou cannot access anyone unless you pay.

starting to think a gin tonic at the fancy bar overlooking the bay at the 5 star hotel is the way to go.
jusy hang around well dressed and perfumed and let it “come” to me.

p.s.just checked the site, got likes, cannot message anyone unless I pay?
Tjis is a fooking scam to get bank details innit?

:computer::dancing::computer::violin::shrug::toilet:

Last edited: