How to, or how not to, Tinder?

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Beware of all face shots
Beware of pics from above
Superhotties are scammers

Paying to see all your matches can be worth it, depending on your location and how many matches you have.
Yup. All face shots mean she's overweight. But if she has a pretty face and pays for some dates and fucks good, a short term thing could be fun.

Reactions: santacruzin and r32

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
If I was in a touristy kinda place and wanted to get some short term action, would just go to spots known for tourists.

But you know, after getting jilted and before I met Sweetie-pie, I didn't hang out at the Coit Tower parking lot, so yeah, I wouldn't listen to my advice either.:p

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
If I was in a touristy kinda place and wanted to get some short term action, would just go to spots known for tourists.

But you know, after getting jilted and before I met Sweetie-pie, I didn't hang out at the Coit Tower parking lot, so yeah, I wouldn't listen to my advice either.:p

Funny that you picked the landmark shaped like a dick. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Well, mom is still here.

20240323_125957.jpg

So, much for the dating app. That's already at 1000 miles radius.

Found only about max 2-3% of the "talent" not only impossible to swipe right on, I actually had to contain the gags before swiping left as fast as my finger would allow. Putit this way, my neighbor's goats are better looking, more atractive and prolly better conversation for "after".

Any more advice Einstein?

:shrug::computer::shameonyou::monkey:

I did however take 2 20 something yo totally obliterated drunk young ladies back to their Airbnb, who I not only didn't take advantage of, I actually had to call emergency medical help for one who had face planted and split her knee. Found them laying in the street wasted.

Me thinks the tourist areas it is for this locale.

As soon as I get some freedom from my mom I will try the app out in a more populated area.

:waving::shaka:

Last edited:

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Years ago I tried a few of these dating apps just to see what was in my area. It was slim pickings between Santa Maria and Paso.

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
The 2 drunk chicks texted me.
They took offense to my comment,I cannot believe they remembered, that Polish are famous for their drinking prowess. They want to meet up, drink me under the table, and see if I can drive them back to their Airbnb then.

Sounds like a challenge I'm totally up for, looks like shots over the shoulder is the best plan for me.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::shark::cheers::beer:

We meet tonight at 8pm for dinner and drinks.

:drowning::toilet:

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Years ago I tried a few of these dating apps just to see what was in my area. It was slim pickings between Santa Maria and Paso.
Imagine in a town with more goats than people, on the least heavily populated of the Canary Islands.

:socrazy:

• Wow
Reactions: PJ

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Now more than ever it’s important to stay up to date on the latest styles.

View attachment 175745
My ex would tell me I dress like a 14 year old skater boi.

She wanted me to dress like a Europoean soccer player and once bought my a Micheal Jackson Sgt Pepper's jacket.

She's like "Try it on."

I'm like "I'm not wearing that thing."

Then she started crying.

I'm really agreeable with women I was with, but they always hit a brick wall when they tried to dress me.

• Haha
Reactions: r32