Government officials declare unvaccinated Australians 'will lose their freedoms' in October

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I will choose a single shot to have the freedumb to travel internationally idiot. Like I said there is no fear of the covid boogeyman on my end, not scared of a one dose jab either. Eventually I'll get around to it, no rush. Will be here domestically in the US for the next few months.
Who is fearing the COVID boogeyman? :unsure:

How are you going to travel with one jab?:unsure:

Sounds like you are REALLY scared of the vaccine and government boogeyman.

Your fear is palpable.

Reactions: Woke AF

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
Ronnie calling for end to diplomatic relations with Aus over Covid???

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Does the nonce not know who the first ones in to fight Americas wars are?

Australian SAS.

Fcuking idiocy off the charts.

In Afghanistan in 2002, the Special Air Service (SAS) had distinguished themselves in one of their core capabilities, conducting long-range reconnaissance. In Iraq the following year they were employed in a more directly combative role. Elements of 1st Squadron, SAS, entered Iraq on 18 March 2003, and may well have fired the first shots of the war.
In western Iraq, the SAS located and destroyed launch sites for Scud missiles that might have threatened either coalition forces or Israel. Closer to Baghdad, they were prepared to prevent any attempt to move missiles towards the west. Early in the war SAS troopers were fighting running battles with Iraqi soldiers, who tried to counter the Australians with machine-guns mounted on 4-wheel-drives. The SAS themselves employed machine-guns mounted on their own long-range patrol vehicles, along with rocket-propelled grenades and shoulder-mounted Javelin anti-tank missiles.
A notable success was the capture on 16 April of the vast Al Asad airbase west of Baghdad, near the Euphrates River. There were over 50 aircraft, many still airworthy, hidden in camouflaged shelters at the base. After capturing the airfield, the SAS troops repaired the runways sufficiently to allow coalition Hercules aircraft to use it

Reactions: austard

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Jansen J&J vaccine retard, one dose only
How'd your special booster shot date with Killary go? was she gentle? take two aspirin and call her in the morning ;)
What the hell does Hillary have anything to do with it? You are flailing pathetically!

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Iffalot.

QLD is about the size of Texas.

Texas has what, 20'000 cases a day at the moment. Close enough.

You know how many QLD has?

Seven.

In total.

Thats why QLD has a border shut with NSW.
TEXAS?
You stupid twit. After Biden was elected Texas was invaded by a million undocumented, unvaccinated, uneducated, pennyless, people of color and the invasion has not stopped.

Such a smug message you sent to the free world.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
Aussies can be....uhh....strident sometimes.
One time the anti-hunting crowd went down to Victoria to protest waterfowl season and
a couple of them ended up getting shot. Now thats dedication.

:bowdown:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
What the hell does Hillary have anything to do with it? You are flailing pathetically!
time to clock in for the day pizza boy :loser:

1632952530973.png

i want that pie piping hot and delivered express

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
TEXAS?
You stupid twit. After Biden was elected Texas was invaded by a million undocumented, unvaccinated, uneducated, pennyless, people of color and the invasion has not stopped.

Such a smug message you sent to the free world.
joe, you are so stupid sometimes it boggles the fkn mind

almost none of the dandruff you cough out of your mouth hole ever stands up to scrutiny

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Ronnie calling for end to diplomatic relations with Aus over Covid???

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Does the nonce not know who the first ones in to fight Americas wars are?

Australian SAS.

Fcuking idiocy off the charts.

In Afghanistan in 2002, the Special Air Service (SAS) had distinguished themselves in one of their core capabilities, conducting long-range reconnaissance. In Iraq the following year they were employed in a more directly combative role. Elements of 1st Squadron, SAS, entered Iraq on 18 March 2003, and may well have fired the first shots of the war.
In western Iraq, the SAS located and destroyed launch sites for Scud missiles that might have threatened either coalition forces or Israel. Closer to Baghdad, they were prepared to prevent any attempt to move missiles towards the west. Early in the war SAS troopers were fighting running battles with Iraqi soldiers, who tried to counter the Australians with machine-guns mounted on 4-wheel-drives. The SAS themselves employed machine-guns mounted on their own long-range patrol vehicles, along with rocket-propelled grenades and shoulder-mounted Javelin anti-tank missiles.
A notable success was the capture on 16 April of the vast Al Asad airbase west of Baghdad, near the Euphrates River. There were over 50 aircraft, many still airworthy, hidden in camouflaged shelters at the base. After capturing the airfield, the SAS troops repaired the runways sufficiently to allow coalition Hercules aircraft to use it
And what does that have to do with tyrannical covid policies?

Should a country continue a relationship with another country simply because of help it gave in the past despite it turning authoritarian?

I seem to remember a lot of countries whining and crying over Trump, despite the US having a $100 billion foreign aid budget , carrying the largest amount of funding for NATO and the UN, and an extremely wasteful and gigantic military budget which is spent on carrying the Western world

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Should a country continue a relationship with another country simply because of help it gave in the past despite it turning authoritarian?

I seem to remember a lot of countries whining and crying over Trump, despite the US having a $100 billion foreign aid budget , carrying the largest amount of funding for NATO and the UN, and an extremely wasteful and gigantic military budget which is spent on carrying the Western world
But Trump! LOL

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Do you tyranny haters know that the Australian government plans on limiting freedom forever?

Because if they are, I am against it.

I know Joe Rogan says, once they take away freedom they find an excuse not to give it back.

Is that your proof?

The JR video?

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.

gee, thats a **** poor attempt at argument.

The Australia US alliance is one of the most important and long standing alliances in western democracy.

where the fcuk do you think the marines will be and resupplying is going to take place if shitt get serious with China?

you realise what side of the Pacific we are on, right?

And you trash that because the other country has 1250 deaths in total because they took stricter health measures and you're state had 54000 under your watch?

sounds like pure deflection to me......look, over there....bad guy Australia.

just laughable.

I think Oz pm was one of the first to ring Trump as well, so take that little non sequitur and bin it.

There was far more opposition to Trump within USA, than in it's most loyal allies.