go Niners!

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
You know what any fan means when they say that, obviously I don’t play for the fucking niners.

congratulations on a lame attempt at being Snarky, have some orginality next time.

5/7 would not bang. Go back in the corner with the rest of your ilk.

warble2

Gerry Lopez status
May 5, 2008
They did Robbie Gould dirty with all those below the waist close up shots. Dude was hung like a light switch

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Deebo is pretty much a damn gladiator. So many guys came off the field limping tonight, and then just kept getting up and getting back out there. Brutal hits in zero degree snow. They are going to be really banged up for next week.

Who is going to win tomorrow, Rams or Bucs?

They did Robbie Gould dirty with all those below the waist close up shots. Dude was hung like a light switch
I didn't even notice. But hey, if that's your thing, you go man. :roflmao:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
that's a weird thing to notice, especially after a finish like that :shrug:

fvckin' Niners fall backwards into the championships - thank god for the defense and Robbie Gould :cheers:

Last edited:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I'm a California guy and it's really easy to hate on Rodgers - dude is a douche on a few levels and I enjoyed him losing tonight.
I enjoy watching the glistening salty discharge on the faces of stunned cheeseheads, as they sit slumped over in disbelief in their goofy outfits in ridiculously inclement weather :waving:

Reactions: maybe