go Niners!

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
epic game. my oldest is a Niners fan, my 12 y/o is a Saints fan. somebody was gonna get hurt tonight and it turned out to be the boy. he's crushed :violin:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I've always hated the St Louis Rams of Anaheim. As a Niners fan...watching Sean McVay celebrate like he just won the Superbowl in the first half only to have to come out after the game and shake Shanahans hand while staring at his shoes is awesome.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Not much shade to throw at Niners/Rams but the Chargers. Oh damn how I wish they were still in San Diego because no one really cares about them anymore and the sh!t talking would be much more fun. Raiders made that game hard but that was cold hearted at end of OT - they tie, they both make the playoffs. But no, fuck you Chargers and go home.

Not that Cincy isn't capable of wrecking sh!t in their Who Dey glory, but still would rather have Raiders play Bengals than KC.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Rams couldn't even beat a Niners team with Jimmy G injured thumb. They couldn't stop the run in the 2nd half. 10 straight running plays at one point. Home field advantage and yet Niner fans were louder the entire game. :roflmao: I imagine this will have a psychological effect on them next game. Niners exposed their current weaknesses.

As for the Angel Diego Chargers, they always find a way to fvck up the season. It's comical at this point. :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: PPK96754

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I would love see the look on J.Jones face if Niners can somehow pull off an upset. Dallas looking super strong though and Niners have some weak spots at corner.

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
epic game. my oldest is a Niners fan, my 12 y/o is a Saints fan. somebody was gonna get hurt tonight and it turned out to be the boy. he's crushed :violin:
How 'bout the Raiders/Chargers game?
Almost an exact repeat of the Niner's/Rams game.
Both great games to watch - an epic end to the regular season.

Reactions: Kaido and RemyXO

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Yup! 6 - 4th and 10's (actually one was 9):shrug:
And, the Raiders could have avoided all the drama in OT if they hadn't committed a hold in the 4th when it WAS 4TH AND 10! Game over:foreheadslap:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I would love see the look on J.Jones face if Niners can somehow pull off an upset. Dallas looking super strong though and Niners have some weak spots at corner.
Dallas looks super strong because the Iggles, the Foreskins, and the Gnats fucking suck donkey balls.

Dallas is 6-0 vs the NFC lEast and 6-5 vs the rest of the league. Choking in the playoffs is what they do.

Reactions: b.r.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
FTR ..... i cant believe what im about to say but i hope the niners beat the cowgirls
me too, but they don't inspire confidence. i mean, when they're hot, they're hot, but when they're not, they're really not. :trout:

fwiw, i lived in SF in the 80's/early 90's - my expectations of the Niners will be forever from that era, which is completely unreasonable. :LOL:

byoda

OTF status
Jan 3, 2006
me too, but they don't inspire confidence. i mean, when they're hot, they're hot, but when they're not, they're really not. :trout:

fwiw, i lived in SF in the 80's/early 90's - my expectations of the Niners will be forever from that era, which is completely unreasonable. :LOL:
Hawks fan so in a normal season it would be F T N so our surperb owl was yesterday I shed tears of joy when penny broke off that last run on our way to curb stomping the cards

waxhead

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 31, 2009
I used to be a huge niner fan. My first game was at Kezar. Conned my way into games at candelstick when I was in Jr. high. Celebrated the 80's when they had Montana, Rice, Clark, Lott, John Taylor, and Craig. But then they threw Eddie D out and the decline started.

The move to Santa Clara stung. How can you call yourself the SF 49ers when you have zero to do with the city? Who the heck cares about Santa Clara? If it wasn't for the great america amusement park, I'd likely have never taken the exit to that place.

I find myself not giving a crap if they win or lose. A part of me hopes they lose so bad for so long that they sell the team to someone who will move them back to the city. The new stadium, for a new stadium, blows. The Giants have an awesome park overlooking the bay. The niners play in a city(?) full of business parks.

Jimmy G. finally played like a 100 mil QB, at least in the last minutes. If he lost that game, he was gone. Can they beat Dallas? I'd say they have an excellent chance-they have some great players.