go Niners!

bruhdakine

Miki Dora status
Jul 7, 2003
PNW
my buddy in Hawaii is a huge Green Bay fan , he just Told me he is going to Fly here and put a bullet in my head if I send one more meme. hahaha he is so mad .
Ahh, what, no can handle?
Rodgers and the Packers made that bed, now they get to lie in it.
I have an ongoing group text with a bunch of college buddies (mostly to commiserate in our suffering as Duck fans), one of whom is a die hard Packer fan.. I've been sharing lots of these memes and there's radio silence on his end. Sorry, not sorry. Go Niners! Love to see them win, and love to see them beat the Packers, but it's extra special seeing them shut Rodgers down and kick his dumb ass out of the playoffs.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Rodgers sucks. He went to Davante 20x and targeted everyone else 1x, or something crazy like that. And key play at the end of the game, he threw it over the head of a wide-open receiver who didn't have a single defender around him, because Rodgers was trying to hit Adams who was behind him, and in double coverage. Rodgers must have zero confidence in the rest of his receivers. They are probably glad to see him go.

Ahh, what, no can handle?
Rodgers and the Packers made that bed, now they get to lie in it.
I have an ongoing group text with a bunch of college buddies (mostly to commiserate in our suffering as Duck fans), one of whom is a die hard Packer fan.. I've been sharing lots of these memes and there's radio silence on his end. Sorry, not sorry. Go Niners! Love to see them win, and love to see them beat the Packers, but it's extra special seeing them shut Rodgers down and kick his dumb ass out of the playoffs.
You wouldn't happen to be friends with Lyle in Laguna?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Will anything ever hurt Bills fans more than losing four super bowls in a row? Doubtful. :roflmao:
I had the pleasure of explaining that harsh bit of Bills history to my wife last night as we could literally see Josh Allen's heart breaking underneath his chest protector

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Kicking it deep for a touchback instead of squibbing it with 13 seconds left really bit the Bills in the ass.

I missed the Cincy/Titans game but the other three games were insane. And I love to see Rodgers cry into his mullet.
The Bills are the worst coached team in football. Matt Lafluer may be the worst coach....but top to bottom the Bills staff is terrible. Their offense is very simple and predictable...play calling completely amateur. The way they scheme the run is so slow to develop and just pansy ass. The head coach is there to make one or two decisions per game and set a team wide tone. That tone for that team is soft pussies and on a good week his decisions are only bad.

You give Kyle Shanahan Josh Allen and he'd go on a New England like run of Superbowls.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The Bills are the worst coached team in football. Matt Lafluer may be the worst coach....but top to bottom the Bills staff is terrible. Their offense is very simple and predictable...play calling completely amateur. The way they scheme the run is so slow to develop and just pansy ass. The head coach is there to make one or two decisions per game and set a team wide tone. That tone for that team is soft pussies and on a good week his decisions are only bad.

You give Kyle Shanahan Josh Allen and he'd go on a New England like run of Superbowls.
The Jacksonville Jaguars and New York Giants are NFL football teams.

The More You Know
rainbow----------------->STAR

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The NFL is a salary cap league. Nobody winds up with Buffalo's defense stats over the course of a season if the team is poorly coached. Nobody's offense plays basically a perfect game against Bill Belichick if the team is poorly coached.

They lost a heartbreaker on the road to a very strong team, and most people seem to be of the opinion the Rams have been in all along and the KC/Buffalo game was the real AFC championship.

If it was that cadaver who won with University of Miami's pay-to-play roster 20 years ago from which the program still has not recovered, or a potato who convinced Cam Newton to stop stealing students' laptops long enough to become a millionaire, I might agree.

Until Buffalo signs a potato because they coached the potato in college 15 years ago and it tries hard in practice, Buffalo's staff is better than Jacksonville's. Although I am not sure how Jacksonville managed to beat Buffalo.

Until Buffalo's coach says Buffalo is not a clown show, then goes on a rant about dancing bears, trained elephants, and the escapist, Buffalo's staff is better than New York's.

Reactions: sirfun

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
so, Rams/Niners? looks like Rams are slightly favored.

warble2

Gerry Lopez status
May 5, 2008
so, Rams/Niners? looks like Rams are slightly favored.
Looks like Vegas currently has the spread at 3.5. That's the amount of points home teams get on average making the outlook more or less even. I'd imagine that's pushing a lot of money the Niners way and since Vegas never loses and I'm a Niners fan, that makes me nervous.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Josh Allen makes less per year and has a smaller cap number than Jimmy G. The next two years of his deal are 20+ mil...like Jimmy G is now. The salaries are going to be converted and the deal extended with voidable years on the back end to make the numbers work and lessen the cap hit.

The biggest impact on a team as Sharkbiscuit mentioned is a stud QB playing on a rookie deal. Unfortunately those unicorns don't come every day. It makes everything easy but certainly not impossible with the way caps are managed. Teams with veteran QB's win superbowls all the time.

warble2

Gerry Lopez status
May 5, 2008
Josh Allen makes less per year and has a smaller cap number than Jimmy G. The next two years of his deal are 20+ mil...like Jimmy G is now. The salaries are going to be converted and the deal extended with voidable years on the back end to make the numbers work and lessen the cap hit.

The biggest impact on a team as Sharkbiscuit mentioned is a stud QB playing on a rookie deal. Unfortunately those unicorns don't come every day. It makes everything easy but certainly not impossible with the way caps are managed. Teams with veteran QB's win superbowls all the time.
Yeah that deal is very team friendly at the moment, but a ticking time bomb that will put the Bills in the same position the Niners are in now with Jimmy's contract 5 fold. Having that deal already in place hamstrings them signing big $ free agents in one of the most undesirable places to play in the first place. I just don't get that team mindset of sinking all that cash into the QB position if you look at the list of Super Bowl winning teams and what their guy was making at the time. Brady constantly restructured to bring in more talent. Besides Mahomes, it hasn't really been a successful strategy so far.

Let's hope Trey is that unicorn.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Looking around the net, this is the most fired up Niner fans I've seen in since Harbaugh days. Everyone talking about the Niners and how they Sofi Stadium is going to be a sea of red. Going to be fun watch this Sunday.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Would geo-limiting ticket purchases to SoCal even matter for the 49ers or Raiders playing one of these transplant teams?
"Accidentally" advertise the tickets as Trojans or Lakers v 49ers???

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Yeah that deal is very team friendly at the moment, but a ticking time bomb that will put the Bills in the same position the Niners are in now with Jimmy's contract 5 fold. Having that deal already in place hamstrings them signing big $ free agents in one of the most undesirable places to play in the first place. I just don't get that team mindset of sinking all that cash into the QB position if you look at the list of Super Bowl winning teams and what their guy was making at the time. Brady constantly restructured to bring in more talent. Besides Mahomes, it hasn't really been a successful strategy so far.

Let's hope Trey is that unicorn.
Mahommes is off his rookie deal. They have a really complicated way of managing it where they re-work It every year. it has to bite them in the ass at some point.