go Niners!

ringer

Tom Curren status
Aug 2, 2002
Huntington Beach, California
I shall be attending the 49ers vs. Rams NFC Championship game at SoFi on Sunday for free due to the generosity of my long-time friend, along with two of our decades-long mutual friends, who are flying in for this.
These are pretty much the best seats in the house (45 yard line, second row, on the aisle, all food and drinks compd). I'm picking up the tab for the Saturday night dinner at a nice place, but it is a small fraction of what one of those seats goes for on stubhub. My friends are more rich than I am.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

ringer

Tom Curren status
Aug 2, 2002
Huntington Beach, California
All Jimmy G does is win, in 70% of his starts ever since he joined the Niners. His teammates love and support him. That being said, he is gone after this season. Everyone knows it, and he is owning it. There are worse things in life than to be rich, handsome, young, and a starting NFL QB. Dude makes $25 million/year in salary alone.

Reactions: bruhdakine

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
looking at a stadium full of crushed Chiefs fans is almost as satisfying as looking at a stadium full of crushed cheeseheads

go Niners! :cheers:

Reactions: Clayster

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
I shall be attending the 49ers vs. Rams NFC Championship game at SoFi on Sunday for free due to the generosity of my long-time friend, along with two of our decades-long mutual friends, who are flying in for this.
These are pretty much the best seats in the house (45 yard line, second row, on the aisle, all food and drinks compd). I'm picking up the tab for the Saturday night dinner at a nice place, but it is a small fraction of what one of those seats goes for on stubhub. My friends are more rich than I am.
Pics please. Bang bang niner gang

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Super bowl on the line, calls his wife from the sideline phone to see how her day is going. Legend.

• Haha
Reactions: keenfish