ErBB Roundtable: Male Victimhood

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Autoprax said:
BillyOcean said:
He didn’t get there by accident
Another dummy who doesn't realize the supremacy of randomness.
Lots of very competent and decent folks never aspire to higher positions--out of Fear of Success, I presume. One must indicate their desire to climb the ladder in a consistent and believable way to acquire a string of mentors. That's how we get the leaders we get.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
FecalFace said:
lifetime of work and scheming about to go poof
That's your problem right there. You think being able to scheme is some kind of life acheivement.

Being born white, male and rich is not an achievement either.

Maybe he should have been less rapey?

It's not that hard.

I went for 55 years without trying to rape anyone.

I had consensual sex only. :bawling:

But I guess I'm not that successful.

Need to be more rapey.

PS News just in: Trump, a "self-made billionaire", with just a small million dollar loan from Daddy, apparently had more like $430.000.000 from daddy to start the lifetime of scheming and pussy grabbing. "Poof", just like that.
I don’t really care if his scheming gets flushed down the toilet

I do like to see false accusers exposed however

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I'm starting to believe Trump when he mocks Ford's account. He was totally right on with the Central Park 5.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
hammies said:
I think it's a key workplace skill to know your coworkers and be sure of how you can act around who. I have some female coworkers who are super cool and some who I wouldn't touch under any circumstances, or even act friendly with.
Reading visual and audio cues is the key.

Only if you completely lack awareness of the people around you, don't give a sh!t or you're on the spectrum, would this be a problem.

Apparently, ifail, Caca and janitor have one of those three problems. I'm guessing 1 and 2

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
BillyOcean said:
NDG80 said:
Is it any wonder woman are scared? this our fucking president for god sakes. skip to 37 seconds yea I know CNN blah blah. These rallies are toxic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56k5_fD3-Ms
Leftists can’t stand that he fights back

Republicans are supposed to roll over and play dead to charges of racism, sexism, etc, no matter how baseless

Dems believe this sh!t is like kryptonite

Trump is teaching republicans how to win, but they are slow learners
Is that fighting back? Is he winning?

What if, instead, he took Kavanaugh out and replaced him with one of the many other people his advisors recommended instead? He'd still have a conservative justice, and the process would be over. At this point, he's won nothing and may be costing (R) seats in November's election.

Fighting back just for the sake of fighting back isn't necessarily a smart move.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Autoprax said:
I was slap fighting the 18 yer old female student who works in the office today.

Is that bad?

She was laughing.

I don't know.

Please advice.
Get prepared for your gulag stay soon

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FecalFace said:
hammies said:
I think it's a key workplace skill to know your coworkers and be sure of how you can act around who. I have some female coworkers who are super cool and some who I wouldn't touch under any circumstances, or even act friendly with.

Only if you completely lack awareness of the people around you, don't give a sh!t or you're on the spectrum, would this be a problem.

Apparently, ifail, Caca and janitor have one of those three problems. I'm guessing 1 and 2
:roflmao:

This just proves how broken your worldview is. You only see things through your own personal experience, and believe that if someone thinks something is wrong, that it is because of a personal problem they themselves hold

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ifallalot said:
FecalFace said:
hammies said:

:roflmao:

This just proves how broken your worldview is. You only see things through your own personal experience, and believe that if someone thinks something is wrong, that it is because of a personal problem they themselves hold
Wat?

You've proven that you are not interested to adhering to the values of the Western societies.

I'm so sorry that fat shaming women is not socially acceptable anymore.

Maybe get a time machine and go back to the 50's or just move to Yemen.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
hammies said:
Autoprax said:
I was slap fighting the 18 yer old female student who works in the office today.

Is that bad?

She was laughing.

I don't know.

Please advice.
SHE may have been cool, but another female may have observed your behavior and could file a complaint for either a) you creating an oppressive workeplace environment, or b) being left out of your slap fight. Either way, you could be screwed, and not by the 18yo girl.
You also need to watch out for white knights

They are rampant in society as demonstrated by the herbs on this board

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
FecalFace said:
BillyOcean said:

When was it last that one of these accusations was false?
Duke, University of Virginia, mattress girl off the top of my head

But #believeallwomen, right?

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
bird. said:
casa_mugrienta said:
sussle said:
it's a sad story...and i sympathize with the guy. i know Italians well - maybe it's a cultural thing?

but it's not a surprising outcome, nor should it have been to him. does anyone here really need to be told not put your hands on a coworker/customer/colleague/subordinate? i've spent 25+ years in other people's offices/workspaces - it's a no-frickin'-brainer. i really don't understand why it would be a surprise to anyone that someone would object to being touched in that context.
Holy fuck :foreheadslap: :crazy2:

Proving the point...with people like you around it is a dangerous time indeed.
People like sussle who understand what's been established as inappropriate workplace behavior for decades make it more dangerous for upstanding young men like yourself? Please explain.
Except that at some earlier date Don had to sign off that he'd had the sexual harassment training. He couldn't deny that he didn't know better.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
the janitor said:
Tailhook scandal was in 1991, TOPGUN got bounced to Fallon in 1996. In the early 90's, touching your coworker in an innocent and non-sexual manner did not send society at large straight to the fainting couch :foreheadslap:
And yet, it still caused problems for the guy who touched her.

Maybe our difference in outlook is because I was in school for the 90s and most of the 2000s and this sh!t was drilled into us from a young age. We knew from the jump that this kind of behavior could get us in trouble. Just don't touch your coworkers if they don't want to be touched. It's not hard, old guys.

I guess this post is white knighting? :rolleyes:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
BillyOcean said:
FecalFace said:
BillyOcean said:

Okay, that's one false accusation of how many?

Most of the accusations never get investigated, like the 19 in Trump's case, and your Team automatically presume these women are liars, when we never learned the truth.

All other recent, high profile #metoo cases turned out to be true.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
BillyOcean said:
FecalFace said:
BillyOcean said:

You realize the counter to this is that we pull up the 92-95% of the cases where the women were telling the truth, right? For every fake example you find, there are 9 true examples of actual assault/rape.

Here are just a random few:

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/gwinnett-man-convicted-repeatedly-raping-molesting-girls/t7fcLlLJlpezkxvuQ6E9tO/

http://www.journalinquirer.com/crime_and_courts/manchester-man-convicted-of-gunpoint-rape-of-friend/article_6f5dd1fa-c71e-11e8-a0e0-735392c2c7ff.html

https://www.montereyherald.com/2018/09/06/salinas-man-convicted-of-rape/

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
The rigthies contiue with trying to pretend that isolated events are the same as trends.

Just like "good guy with a gun", and "we always lose the popular vote becuz TEH ILLEGULS"

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
How many men do you know personally who were falsely accused of sexual assault?

How many women do you know personally who were victims of sexual assault or attempted sexual assault?

Do you not believe the women you know? Why?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
BillyOcean said:
FecalFace said:
BillyOcean said:

Speaking of UVA, you remember this one?

https://www.cnn.com/2012/08/30/justice/virginia-lacrosse-student-trial/index.html

Just a kid who was immersed in a world of alcohol and sex. Probably shouldn't ruin his life over it, hey?