ErBB Roundtable: Male Victimhood

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
POTUS says we as men are living in a scary time...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/02/politics/trump-scary-time-for-young-men-metoo/index.html

I figured this would be a good place to start a constructive roundtable discussion of how we as men have unfairly fallen victim to women. Please consider this thread a safe place to share your stories.

Which one of you snowflakes wants to go first? :poke: :roflmao:

[img:center]https://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/We+lost+ourselves+in+big+bobs+bitch+and+the+suffocation+_48975207349326cfbbd9f5892a434cb5.jpg[/img]

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Trump, Kavanaugh, and their ilk are bitches. Beta is way too high a Greek letter to describe them. Live your life with honor, adhere to the golden rule, and you'll be fine.

There is nothing worse than being an entitled little sh!t, cruising through life with impunity, never putting in a hard days work, doing whatever you want without repercussions, and then having a meltdown like an autistic toddler when you get called out on all the deeds you previously got away with because mommy, daddy, their multitude of au pairs, and money stepped in to shield their delicate little snowflake.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Kento said:
Trump, Kavanaugh, and their ilk are bitches. Beta is way too high a Greek letter to describe them. Live your life with honor, adhere to the golden rule, and you'll be fine.

There is nothing worse than being an entitled little sh!t, cruising through life with impunity, never putting in a hard days work, doing whatever you want without repercussions, and then having a meltdown like an autistic toddler when you get called out on all the deeds you previously got away with because mommy, daddy, their multitude of au pairs, and money stepped in to shield their delicate little snowflake.
Money, au pairs and entitlement don’t come for free

Someone has to work to get that stuff

I don’t really understand how people get the idea that K didn’t work his face off

I’m sure he did

That’s why he’s blowing up now

A lifetime of work and scheming about to go poof

Those are the breaks though

But the projection people are having onto this dude is pretty bizarre

NDG

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 28, 2013
LA
should of read - its a scary time for rape-y men.

Men w/o the urge to act on sexually deviant acts have nothing to worry about.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
It’s not that men are victim to women

It’s that some very loud, very annoying women, and their white knight cuck male cheerleaders, want to have all of the privilege of the highest status men, and none of the responsibilities

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
BillyOcean said:
Kento said:

I don’t really understand how people get the idea that K didn’t work his face off

I’m sure he did

What they're doing isn't real work. Not even close. :rolleyes:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
How long before Trump pardons Brock Turner and offers him a job in the Whitehouse?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Kento said:
BillyOcean said:
Kento said:

I’m sure he did

What’s real work? Does it require getting paid poorly?

I’m not saying he’s particularly unique

There are lots of guys like him

But many many many are gunning for the spot he’s in

This is like saying pro athletes don’t work hard

K is at the very top of his field

He didn’t get there by accident

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
There’s no point in dwelling on this stuff though

Just do squats and ignore

Be powerful and still, like a tree stump

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
BillyOcean said:
Kento said:
BillyOcean said:
Kento said:

I’m sure he did

Working hard is when you're so damn tired at end of the day, you don't even have the energy to eat dinner before passing out. When your body is hurting like hell and all you can do is pop a few Advil before getting back out there the next day.

Pro athletes work very hard to get to and maintain where they're at.

K did not. Schmoozing over bumps and whiskey is not working hard. I'm surprised they don't file workman's comp for a hangover.

I like where you're going though. Pay the manual laborers $200/hr. Give the hedge fund managers 50c/day and only if they dance for it.

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
It's a trying time for many of us.

“Please make sure that you’re mindful of your tone and be kind. Trump-era men have been asked, sometimes even more than once, to relive the traumatic experience of not automatically getting something they desire. The shock of this new experience, on top of not being given something they want, takes an enormous toll on a man."

Nation Urged To Be Extra Sensitive To Men...

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Autoprax said:
BillyOcean said:
Another dummy who doesn't realize the supremacy of randomness.
Yeah, I guess he could’ve been born as a skunk

But within the realm of privileged white guys, there’s a range of outcomes, which is at least somewhat influenced by ability and work ethic

I feel like a bee making honey as I explain this to you

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Kento said:
BillyOcean said:
Kento said:
BillyOcean said:
Kento said:

I’m sure he did

Working hard is when you're so damn tired at end of the day, you don't even have the energy to eat dinner before passing out. When your body is hurting like hell and all you can do is pop a few Advil before getting back out there the next day.

Pro athletes work very hard to get to and maintain where they're at.

K did not. Schmoozing over bumps and whiskey is not working hard. I'm surprised they don't file workman's comp for a hangover.

I like where you're going though. Pay the manual laborers $200/hr. Give the hedge fund managers 50c/day and only if they dance for it.
Yes, circuit court judges just drink whiskey and do coke all day

Thanks for reminding us

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
BillyOcean said:
Yes, circuit court judges just drink whiskey and do coke all day

Thanks for reminding us
It's actually a pretty easy gig.

But why don't you tell us about it. What does a judge's schedule look like?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So nobody here wants to tell their stories? Bunch of cowards. Wait, is that victim shaming? :toilet: