Covid Skepticism

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
pics or it never happened, and don't go giving me any BS about refraction or the distance to the horizon

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Seems like it's time for a walk down memory lane. John Ioannidis has raised the alarm about this, but he's certainly not the only one.

Where have we seen this lately?

SCIENCE!

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): Surprise: '6-Ft. Social Distancing' Comes From The Jewish Talmud - It's A Global Talmudic Initiation [Dalet Amot]

....I am goingoutside now....better ask yourselves....where this stuff comes from....then you will find out who they are...
Learn something new every day.....these days...

Here's David Icke on London Real again yesterday....

• Dislike
Reactions: Driftcoast

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Warning....Warning....consecutive posts.....and a few YOUTUBE videos that provide a good synopsis of the non main stream narrative. If you do some research and investigation into non MSM information....pretty much all roads lead to the same place. Haven't seen anything about reptilians for a long time now....:cool:

I like what Dr Kaufman says at around 32:50 minutes +.....in this round table discussion.....

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location
Seems like it's time for a walk down memory lane. John Ioannidis has raised the alarm about this, but he's certainly not the only one.

Where have we seen this lately?

SCIENCE!
That first article talks mainly about psychology and social science, with two examples from physics.

The scientific method is limited. The peer review process is hardly foolproof. But I am not sure what you would be advocating here. It's not like religion has brought us kicking and screaming in to a brighter and more prosperous future. Talk about a business swarming with charlatans.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
I love that it's ALWAYS a conspiracy.

For once, I wish we could have nice viral outbreak caused by Mother Nature.
Only when it suits 'em....
All roads lead to Rome......

Here's pure comedy gold.....bit tough on the eyes but full of laughs....take the quiz....
YouTube took this down from the original channel in just a few hours....but here's a mirror....for now....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Only when it suits 'em....
All roads lead to Rome......

Here's pure comedy gold.....bit tough on the eyes but full of laughs....take the quiz....
YouTube took this down from the original channel in just a few hours....but here's a mirror....for now....
Can you give me some examples of social upheaval that were not conspiracy?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
That first article talks mainly about psychology and social science, with two examples from physics.

The scientific method is limited. The peer review process is hardly foolproof.
You don't sound like you have any clue what you're talking about. You work in film, right?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
I love that it's ALWAYS a conspiracy.

For once, I wish we could have nice viral outbreak caused by Mother Nature.
cia-dispatch-1035-960-page-1.jpg (WEBP Image, 640 × 817 pixels)

Autoprax, remember this document?

Study history a little bit, it will help you to think.

Note the paragraph leader word in all caps right before paragraph 1 starts. What does that mean, Autoprax?

You will have to think a little bit.

...I am goingoutside now.....

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
I don't think science is broken as much as can be corrupted by self serving humans.

I bet you are a laugh riot in social settings.
Anyone can do a little science. Anyone can look up the melting point of steel and then anyone can watch this.

30-Second Reel of Building 7 Collapse Footage - YouTube

There is a reason why some folks cannot acknowledge or critically question and investigate for themselves, just one, solitary aspect, questioning the official story concerning any of these types of staged events...

Because if someone did, and if someone found any evidence contrary to the official stories, then that somebody would have to "face the facts", so to speak.

And this, is what most people do not want to do, once they start to think of all the ramifications of such an action....

they....cringe in fear.

....I am goingoutside now....it will take a bit of courage...to face the facts...better than believing all the lies....

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
cia-dispatch-1035-960-page-1.jpg (WEBP Image, 640 × 817 pixels)

Autoprax, remember this document?

Study history a little bit, it will help you to think.

Note the paragraph leader word in all caps right before paragraph 1 starts. What does that mean, Autoprax?

You will have to think a little bit.

...I am goingoutside now.....
No, I don't remember it.

But I do love that the conspiracy theorist who is making the extraordinary claim always puts the burden on me to think.

That is your job, dummy.