Covid Skepticism

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Auto....could you provide me with some examples of what you would consider top notch rhetoric?
I'm willing to learn & an example or two from your greatness.(in your own mind )would be awesome.

Also, who da fook made you the authority on how folks should express themselves?
Oh....maybe you have an advanced degree that you think gives you that privilege?
Do tell....
If you could get past his shitty ethos, Hitler, was a master rhetorician, at least before stress and drug abuse made him crazy.

Especially pathos.

Aristotle was pretty good too.

I don't agree with the underlying premise of this question: "Also, who da fook made you the authority on how folks should express themselves?"

I'm not saying what anyone should do.

I'm just viewing your persistent failed attempts at persuasion through a prism of classical rhetoric.

As long as you continue to fail to address your ethos and pathos issues, you are doomed to failure. :poop:

Which is your choice.

Optional homework

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
If you could get past his shitty ethos, Hitler, was a master rhetorician, at least before stress and drug abuse made him crazy.

Especially pathos.

Aristotle was pretty good too.

I don't agree underlying premise of this question: "Also, who da fook made you the authority on how folks should express themselves?"

I'm just viewing your persistent failed attempts at persuasion through a prism of classical rhetoric.

As long as you continue to fail to address your ethos and pathos issues, you are doomed to failure. :poop:

Which is your choice.

Optional homework

That was a good one bro....

Auto....hey....I've an idea....
Maybe you should repackage some of my failed rhetoric into something you would consider acceptable...
Show me how you'd do it.....just for fun eh?
Could be entertaining....

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That was a good one bro....

Maybe you should repackage some of my failed rhetoric into something you would consider acceptable...
Start with your ethos.

There is a creepy vibe to your posts.

No one listens to creeps who make extraordinary claims.

Maybe quit posting about flat earth for a year and build relationships with people here by focusing on common ground (surfing?) with those you are trying to persuade.

Reactions: afoaf

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006

Maybe quit posting about flat earth...

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
There's a sticky about not posting consecutive posts. That was five. Try to not spam your bat sh!t craziness, you freakin weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Red meat for the erBB brain trust:

Good luck beating the Floyd-19 everyone!

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Bohter, my Brohter, I think you really need to dig yourself out of the youtube conspiracy video rabbit hole you are currently stuck in. The algorithm is not your friend.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
In fact you have.

You also asked,

I told you how to do it.

I think you might have mental problems.

I have to ask you a question that I ask all the erbb nut jobs, so don't take it personally:

Did you sustain some kind of head injury at some point?

Think back in your past.

Maybe you fell out of tree?

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
"I'm not saying what anyone should do"....are your words, no?
Then you said quit posting about FE...
Ummmma..
:cool:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Couple little Dr. Kaufman Clips...

Common sense health advice you've heard before....

...and a pissed off woman.....

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
FYI - Santa Barbara City Council meeting June 9th. Verizon 5G "approval" on agenda Public comments start at 5:45:xx....listen if you're interested in what the public thinks or is concerned about.
Simi Valley and a Bay Area city put the kibosh on due to Covid-19 reasons....

Warning...YouTube Video......:ROFLMAO:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Reactions: SharkBoy

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
This your bi weekly reminder that "covid skepticism" refers to the idea that the potential of covid-19 to erase society as we know it is based on woefully insufficient data. That the extreme actions taken by people and governing bodies in response to this particular virus do not weigh evenly with how those societies manage risk in every other situation.

No is saying covid-19 does not exist, cannot be spread, is not responsible for deaths, or any such thing.

Except maybe the flat earth loon spamming YouTube videos. We aren't responsible for him/her.

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location
Red meat for the erBB brain trust:

Good luck beating the Floyd-19 everyone!
Powerline blog :LOL: :bricks:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
"I'm not saying what anyone should do"....are your words, no?
Then you said quit posting about FE...
Ummmma..
:cool:
I like to engage with you to see how you give away the game.

The go-to's are distortion and evasion.

Are you like that in real life?

I'd kind of like to see it.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
This your bi weekly reminder that "covid skepticism" refers to the idea that the potential of covid-19 to erase society as we know it is based on woefully insufficient data. That the extreme actions taken by people and governing bodies in response to this particular virus do not weigh evenly with how those societies manage risk in every other situation.

No is saying covid-19 does not exist, cannot be spread, is not responsible for deaths, or any such thing.

Except maybe the flat earth loon spamming YouTube videos. We aren't responsible for him/her.
"We'?
You're the spokesperson for a group?

FWIW....there's many thousands of people including scientists and doctors who believe viruses are not pathogenic...cannot spread the way we think and are reacting to.....based on the evidence. I could easily provide a list of names.....books and articles on the subject....for example....there's many in this article....some that you'll recognize....

So why do you imply "no one"?
Then attempt to throw me under some bus with name calling and association with my knowledge of where we live?
Is your mind so closed that you can't entertain and rationally discuss alternative science and conclusions?

BTW....if you're half way honest re the numbers you can see, in plain sight, the fact that the total cases and deaths are likely over blown by what.....50%?
1. The more you test the more cases you can report. Yes?
2. The PCR test looks for RNA that can be there for like 10 reasons....not just influenza. So there's likely a high number of false positives....50-80% is regularly heard. You can also see that false negatives would be less....because if you don't find any RNA it likely indicates you're really healthy. Right?
3. The known fact that death counts are inflated by testing those on their deathbeds already....then calling it death by Covid-19 if it comes back positive....per authoritative guidelines. CV-19 deaths also pay....the hospital get a premium payout of like $30K per....for reporting it that way.