Covid Skepticism

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
You didn't use salmon and cardboard tubes as visual aids, though, did you?
I can just picture it.......

"Sorry I'm home late, Sweetie-pie, ran into a friend on BART and we stopped off at Rosemunds for a delicious fermented malt beverage. One become three so I thought I'd bring home a burrito and some tacos for din-din. Then at the taqueria there was a long line and I missed the bus so I walked the rest of the way home. Then stopped to chat with Patrick and Joanne in front of their house and they wouldn't shut up about their eldest, and that's why I'm 3 hrs late."

* frosty gaze *

"I'm sorry, I should have borrowed his phone to call and say I'd be late."

* frosty gaze moves into depths of winter *

"I brought home dinner...I'll go reheat it." Goes to kitchen out of eyesight. Distance = degree of safety.

* silence *

"Hey, uh, want to see me model the evening's events with carboard tubes and salmon? Once you see the visualization of the events as they unfolded, maybe you won't be so mad."

* Stomping footsteps lead from front room down stairs to garage, 'rummaging around sounds', stomping footsteps come to the kitchen *

"Oh hey, whatcha got there......ok, put down the chainsaw, forget I said anything about falling salmon, how about we eat and I rub your feet afterwards?"

* grabs dinner, stalks out of kitchen *

Thinks to self, "Did I dodge that one or delay it? And what was I thinking? Cardboard tubes and salmon....man, I've become a lightweight."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kento

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Dude brah I'm not watching that! You are a whackjob if you think I'm going to open my eyes. I hope, on this father's day, that you did not reproduce.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Truth is truth even if no one believes it.
A lie is a lie even if everybody believes it.
Brian Young

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Since bohter is retired and has the time to watching enough internet that he's decided out the world is flat, virus don't cause disease, there is a dome keeping the atmosphere in, gravity isn't real, maybe he can go stop the weahter kontrol arm of Hydra.
Ignorance is the root of misfortune - Plato

BTW....not retired....not decided out....know it's flat by direct measurement....learning more about "viruses" every day....don't know there's a dome...never said there was one...thought pressure systems require a container...don't know what gravity is....and neither do you.....and...weather control....well, that's a new one, do tell.

Here's some articles & on-line books regarding Germ Theory you might find interesting....maybe a repost on one or two...

Microsoft Word - Y1W2 Exposing the Myth of the GERM THEORY.doc

Dr Bernar

Dismantling-the-Virus-Theory.pd

Bechamp or Pasteur

Viruses. How much is that dogma in the window?

You Cannot Catch Bugs, Germs, Bacteria or Candida/Fungi — Healing Naturally by Bee

And a YT vid....of a recording made in 1993 regarding the Germ Theory deception...

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
James Corbett did a series on Bill Gates and his agenda to vaccinate the world.
Some folks claimed to have debunked some of the claims James made....much like what happens here when I or others post evidence that does not fit the main stream narrative.
So here's James exposing the "debunk games".....
Watch it....or don't....

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Facial recognition surveillance to screen for COVID-19 at Hawaii - Honolulu, Hawaii news, sports & weather - KITV Channel 4

The world is now being ruled by a systematic type of totalitarianism.

Beyond Orwellian.

This.

911 is the Litmus Test {by Snordster} - YouTube

.....I am goingoutside....going along with them?....or are you going, outside?.....
Yup....we have FLIR Systems cameras measuring our temperatures as a requirement to enter the work place....everyone ques up at the security kiosk prior to entering....

End goal...IMO....is a Chinese social credit score type system.....that only benefits those in control....of you.

Maybe they'll roll it onto our cell phones....your passport to adventure as it may be...

- Your health and vaccine records....all up to date and compliant....you get "freedoms and liberty"...can go to
work...travel...be out in public...etc. Not up to date?....restrictions....
- Your social credit is good....no bad deeds? Good to go....the great social equalizer....across all races and religions...not a
good guy?....restrictions....
- Your digital currency banking system....no more cash.....if you're good on your health and social (and $) credit scores you
get to spend it freely...you know...buy food.....if not....limitations & restrictions....
- Systemic "Security" tracking....Police not needed in the current capacity....cameras everywhere....just need a few
"enforcers".....in case you were found to be at the scene of some crime.

Too far fetched?
Maybe...but the building blocks for this type of system are already in place....or very close to being in place...
Slow roll.....check back in 10 years to see how it actually plays out.....

Last edited:

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
day in the life

eastcoast
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

westcoast
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
Bohter what seems really sad to me is that the guardians of truth who make your videos can't even afford Adobe Premier

That is a problem
I don't know about that. Some of the biggest money makers on youtube are these purveyors of wacko BS. A sensational conspiracy theory will always get more views than a science video based on reality. The poor video quality probably gives them more credibility with their target audience. It's about money, not truth. The more you watch the dumber you get.

Reactions: stringcheese

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I just watched a parent couple let their two, just old enough to walk, children wander around a courtyard touching every.single.thing. while snotting, coughing, and being gross little sub human monsters.

When the children are boxed up or wrapped up or something like that, we can talk about me needing to wear a mask.

Children are gross and should be illegal to have around the rest of us.

HarryLopez

Phil Edwards status
Jan 17, 2007
Neck deep
I just watched a parent couple let their two, just old enough to walk, children wander around a courtyard touching every.single.thing. while snotting, coughing, and being gross little sub human monsters.

When the children are boxed up or wrapped up or something like that, we can talk about me needing to wear a mask.

Children are gross and should be illegal to have around the rest of us.
I tell people the same thing. Job security suckas!