Can we take over Mexico now?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
in some ways, but it's a short period swell and high maintenance

how much sh!t do you really want to put up your nose?

a bit of meth goes a long way, low maintenance
Merck coke is the best. Nothing else comes close. Nothing.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
cartels are growing in california in service of out of state markets

they are also doing it on public lands in a manner that causes harm
to a shared resource.

so I would not say that decrim of weed in the state has made it worse,
it's that decrim is still a localized issue and black markets still exist; we
are also cursed with a climate and land that are well suited for growing
dope.

decrim would be full decriminalization, possibly through a *state* store
for the hard stuff....end to end legitimization and privatization of the
supply chain. at least that would be the design if the objective was to
completely sweep the legs of the cartels.
So you trip on in the state store and order up some fentanyl/meth/lsd etc.?

Again, drugs are just a part. You could give it away on any street corner and it would be a temporary blip here.

No mormonas, no gringos = no international incident.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Merck coke is the best. Nothing else comes close. Nothing.
folks here have taken to doing a series of chemical washes stateside
to precipitate out only the active ingredient and eliminate adulterants
and impurities

no more gasoline

the difference is clear

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So, are you saying that if we legalize people, the cartel would lose money from the coyote business?

Would this weaken the cartels?
No. You said this issue (the cartel violence) isn’t about illegal aliens, it’s about drugs.

Human trafficking (which includes illegal border crossings) is big business.

And when you “legalize people” you’re basically saying we shouldn’t even have a border. That’s not a good idea at all.

One way to lessen the impact of illegal border crossing is to enforce immigration and labor laws strictly, to not give free sh!t to people who break laws to get here, deportation, shut down this idiotic “sanctuary city/state” crap and generally just make it not at all worth the risk to come illegally.

The way it is now, with one party essentially blocking any sort of attempt to get some order out of the chaos we are encouraging people to pay coyotes to make a dangerous trek across the border where 80% of women AND GIRLS are raped along the journey.

Also we should increase legal immigration and streamline the process. Make coming here legally easier than coming here illegally.

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
folks here have taken to doing a series of chemical washes stateside
to precipitate out only the active ingredient and eliminate adulterants
and impurities

no more gasoline

the difference is clear
That’s not a new concept. Better isn’t best.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Any change is going to cause instability.

Even the right change.

This is about slow change in the long run.

If we went to war against the cartels that would cause violence.

So we just keep the same failed policies?
Like I said earlier there probably is no solution. What I think should be is addresses above dealing with immigrantIon. As for the drugs the only solution is to stop buying them.That’s not happening anytime soon.

The current President of mexico thinks letting murderous, ultra violent (have you watched any of those cartel videos?) animals go free, so as to not p!ss off the cartels, is the solution.

When they grabbed el chapós kid the cartel started shooting people demanding he be let go and Obrador...

...let him go.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Like I said earlier there probably is no solution. What I think should be is addresses above dealing with immigrantIon. As for the drugs the only solution is to stop buying them.That’s not happening anytime soon.

The current President of mexico thinks letting murderous, ultra violent (have you watched any of those cartel videos?) animals go free, so as to not p!ss off the cartels, is the solution.

When they grabbed el chapós kid the cartel started shooting people demanding he be let go and Obrador...

...let him go.
Probably got a nice payoff. Chapo claimed he bribed the President.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

...let him go.
There were a couple of things that went into that decision, like it turned out he had no pending arrest warrant in Mexico for one. I’m surprised more people weren’t killed. How many souls would it be worth to capture him and hold him until the extradition process was completed and he was transported to the US for trial? 50? 200? This could easily gone a whole lot worse.

Reactions: mundus

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Stephen Miller to order carpet bombing of the border before he escapes into a bunker with his cyanide and .45

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Read it was long term conflict over water and land.
Read more. It was a conflict between two organized crime groups over control of the area. There were other people killed in the same area. They made the mistake of driving through a no drive area. That is not uncommon here. I know people that were killed the same way. It happens.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
here is a start on how to handle it.
1. Jail time for American employers who hire illegals
2. Close the border for Americans traveling south.

Those first two will put financial pressure on the Mexican government to take action.

3. Share with the Mexican government satellite images and data exactly where the Cartel base is.
4. Inform the Mexican government that the sanctions will be lifted when they take action.
5. Loan to the Mexican government a dozen predator drones, and all the missiles they can fire. The drones will be controled by the U.S. Military, but fire orders and targets will be given by the Mexicans
1. Yes

2. No No No!

3. The mexican government is corrupt top to bottom and is largely controlled by cartels. They know where the cartels are.

4. The bribes to individuals in government from cartels is has more sway than any sanctions we might consider. Sanctions will only make the people of mexico poorer, more desperate and more dependent on the cartels to get them out of their situation

5. The mexican government is corrupt top to bottom and is largely controlled by cartels. Giving Mexicans control over the targets and fire orders is giving cartels control over the targets and orders.

One cartel pays off the government to drone strike another cartel, but to leave the bribing cartel alone.

If drones are used we control them from start to finish. I have no real issue whatsoever with going into a full scale war against the cartels. Kill them all. These people are barely human.

Go on liveleak and search “cartel videos”. It’ll ruin your day but it will give you a better sense of who these people are.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Probably got a nice payoff. Chapo claimed he bribed the President.
I don’t that claim came directly from Chapo. Chapo did not testify at his trial but this guy did...

I also remember a new story about claims of US politicians being bought off as well (Hillary, Beto, John Kerry were mentioned but no evidence cited). That story seems to have been scrubbed.

And Epstein didn’t kill himself.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Read more. It was a conflict between two organized crime groups over control of the area. There were other people killed in the same area. They made the mistake of driving through a no drive area. That is not uncommon here. I know people that were killed the same way. It happens.
How do you tell if somewhere is a no drive area?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
1. Yes

2. No No No!

3. The mexican government is corrupt top to bottom and is largely controlled by cartels. They know where the cartels are.

4. The bribes to individuals in government from cartels is has more sway than any sanctions we might consider. Sanctions will only make the people of mexico poorer, more desperate and more dependent on the cartels to get them out of their situation

5. The mexican government is corrupt top to bottom and is largely controlled by cartels. Giving Mexicans control over the targets and fire orders is giving cartels control over the targets and orders.

One cartel pays off the government to drone strike another cartel, but to leave the bribing cartel alone.

If drones are used we control them from start to finish. I have no real issue whatsoever with going into a full scale war against the cartels. Kill them all. These people are barely human.

Go on liveleak and search “cartel videos”. It’ll ruin your day but it will give you a better sense of who these people are.
I also believe we need to just go no mercy on the cartels. Go pass the Mexico fed guv and take them out, families and all.

We need to treat them like we treat ISIS and Al Qeada, as their tactics are no different. If it needs to be covert, so be it.

Let the up and coming cartel replacements know they'll be taken out the same no mercy way, and do so. Make them never want anything to do with cartel biz again, and keep pounding them until no one wants to even be associated with them in the least. Make them kryptonite to anyone nearby. It will be messy, but it's the only way.

Mexico government will be pissed, but f them if they balk.