Can we take over Mexico now?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That’s why I’ve asked more than once what decriminalizing drugs really means. No answers yet. If nobody knows what something really means it may not be a good idea to advocate for it.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So the war on drugs doesn't work.

And no war on drugs doesn't work.

I would suspect the problem is multivariate.

But it's normal to attribute the latest change to being the cause the change.
the us is the customer base. When we make changes to the legality of the product it causes instability in the market.

Instability in this particular market causes an increase in violence.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Any change is going to cause instability.

Even the right change.

This is about slow change in the long run.

If we went to war against the cartels that would cause violence.

So we just keep the same failed policies?

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
This is about illegal drugs, not illegal workers. But, i say legalize both.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

Have you read them? What I am interested in is the implementation not the theory.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Comprehension is hard for you. What American lives are we talking about? What dollars? The fuel for the drones? Mexico can pay for their own missiles, just like your boy tRump made them pay for the wall.
You answered your own question fucktard. Drones, the fuel for the drones, the ammo, the drone operators, the support staff, etc- are they free?

And you're being even more foolish than normal to think that this would stop at drones

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
This is about illegal drugs, not illegal workers. But, i say legalize both.
Cartels are neck deep in the coyote business. More so now that the weed money is harder to come because of legalization.

Have you ever met and talked to someone (especially a woman) about what they went through to get here illegally?

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
Cartels are neck deep in the coyote business. More so now that the weed money is harder to come because of legalization.

Have you ever met and talked to someone (especially a woman) about what they went through to get here illegally?
So, are you saying that if we legalize people, the cartel would lose money from the coyote business?

Would this weaken the cartels?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Side bar tanget... if coke was legal and cheap, would there still be a significant market for meth if meth was illegal?
interesting question...

I can see how people backslide in to it from cocaine, but for the utility
user it seems like a superior animal with the exception of the duration

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
So, are you saying that if we legalize people, the cartel would lose money from the coyote business?

Would this weaken the cartels?
People are legal now!

Human smuggling is one aspect of the multitude that organized crime controls or feeds on. Unions for example. Everyday life. Buy a taco on the street, the taqueria is paying. Buy gasoline? There’s a good chance it was stolen by OC from the Pemex pipeline and sold to the gas station. You think of it, they get their share. Or else.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I can have you smuggled in. I know a guy.
Ha. I'm a pussy. Period. Still living in Florida, at 39. I'm glad when I fly Delta out of Jax and can go ATL-GDL and not have to drag my boardbag upstairs and around the corner in the DF after clearing customs.

Side bar tanget... if coke was legal and cheap
Cheap legal coke isnt' a side bar tangent, it's a winning campaign platform. Get you 40 states and go surf that island in the Chesapeake from Marine 1 on hurricane swells.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
That’s why I’ve asked more than once what decriminalizing drugs really means. No answers yet. If nobody knows what something really means it may not be a good idea to advocate for it.
cartels are growing in california in service of out of state markets

they are also doing it on public lands in a manner that causes harm
to a shared resource.

so I would not say that decrim of weed in the state has made it worse,
it's that decrim is still a localized issue and black markets still exist; we
are also cursed with a climate and land that are well suited for growing
dope.

decrim would be full decriminalization, possibly through a *state* store
for the hard stuff....end to end legitimization and privatization of the
supply chain. at least that would be the design if the objective was to
completely sweep the legs of the cartels.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Merck coke is better than crystal
in some ways, but it's a short period swell and high maintenance

how much sh!t do you really want to put up your nose?

a bit of meth goes a long way, low maintenance

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Why do you hate Puebla so much?
I don’t hate Puebla any more than I hate Guanajuato, Hidalgo, Mexico City, the State of Mexico, or any other states where pipelines pass through which when I think about it is every state and Chilangolandia.

When I was working with Pemex we wrote the procedure for hot taps. It’s difficult to do without extensive experience. The or else there is BOOM!