Can we take over Mexico now?

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
The population of Mexico is 130 million. The population of the USA is 335 million of which 35 million are Mexicans living in the USA illegally. 130 + 35 = 165 million or over 1/2 the population of the USA. Taking over Mexico will not be easy.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it never mattered so long as the babies were mexican....

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
End the war on drugs.

I know that the cartels are doing human trafficking too but that is start.
My question was in reference to the thread topic.

Industrial corruption is the root cause. In your two examples of mitigating action the void would be filled by something else.

Did you finish the book you recommended? I’d think a smart guy like you would have figured that out.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
My question was in reference to the thread topic.

Industrial corruption is the root cause. In your two examples of mitigating action the void would be filled by something else.

Did you finish the book you recommended? I’d think a smart guy like you would have figured that out.
The culture of the Mordida is root of the problem, it is so ingrained I have no idea how to fix it.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
here is a start on how to handle it.
1. Jail time for American employers who hire illegals
2. Close the border for Americans traveling south.

Those first two will put financial pressure on the Mexican government to take action.

3. Share with the Mexican government satellite images and data exactly where the Cartel base is.
4. Inform the Mexican government that the sanctions will be lifted when they take action.
5. Loan to the Mexican government a dozen predator drones, and all the missiles they can fire. The drones will be controled by the U.S. Military, but fire orders and targets will be given by the Mexicans

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I like.

Fvck that. Fed government has no right to dictate my freedom to travel.

3. Share with the Mexican government satellite images and data exactly where the Cartel base is.
They already know where the cartels are. They are the cartel.

4. Inform the Mexican government that the sanctions will be lifted when they take action.
The sanctions? LOLOLOL

5. Loan to the Mexican government a dozen predator drones, and all the missiles they can fire. The drones will be controled by the U.S. Military, but fire orders and targets will be given by the Mexicans
Predator drones...JFC...Wait til the cartel commandeers those. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

Those first two will put financial pressure on the Mexican government to take action.

1. Say you’re busy posting on the internet so you don’t have time to do your yard work and hire a service. The service knowingly uses illegal aliens and you are aware of this. Jail time?

2. I’m all for it! On a crowded day there would be 5 people out.

3. They already do.

4. Meh.

5. The president here says he doesn’t want US involvement. Aside from that, this is in competition for the annual Jason Davis award for the dumbest post.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I like.

Fvck that. Fed government has no right to dictate my freedom to travel.

They already know where the cartels are. They are the cartel.

The sanctions? LOLOLOL

Predator drones...JFC...Wait til the cartel commandeers those. :ROFLMAO:
Actually, the Government does have the right to limit your travel. If you don't like it go back to the Philippines.

I said we control the drones, but take targeting direction from the Mexicans.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
1. Say you’re busy posting on the internet so you don’t have time to do your yard work and hire a service. The service knowingly uses illegal aliens and you are aware of this. Jail time?

2. I’m all for it! On a crowded day there would be 5 people out.

3. They already do.

4. Meh.

5. The president here says he doesn’t want US involvement. Aside from that, this is in competition for the annual Jason Davis award for the dumbest post.
The owner of the service gets jail. The direct hiring authority, and the business owner.

As for being the dumbest post, I'm not too troubled by that