Can we take over Mexico now?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Duffy, I do want to say, I agree with you on a couple things you've said:

1. Hold companies accountable for hiring illegal immigrants, whether it fine, jail time, etc.
2. streamline and increase legal immigration to the United States. This is what I would call "legalizing people". If you actually give them a streamlined way to legally immigrate in appropriate numbers, we wouldn't have the mess we have now. We all know the US workforce depends on immigrants.

But I want to keep driving home one fact: Illegal immigrants DO NOT get any special free benefits.
“Special” free benefits? Is that a qualifier?

The get free benefits...

“California has become the first state in the country to offer government-subsidized health benefits to young adults living in the U.S. illegally.

The measure signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Tuesday extends coverage to low-income, undocumented adults ages 25 and younger for the state's Medicaid program.”

This doesn’t take into account illegal aliens that obtain fake SS numbers and ID’s and then apply for benefits.

Do you ever wonder why we don’t hear about identity theft anymore? That’s because it was found that the vast majority of cases were illegal aliens using the identities of citizens for various purposes.

You can go down to MacArthur Park in LA and buy “fake” papers out in the open. I put fake in quotes because most of these come from stolen identities of real people.

Our government (both parties) have an interest in increased illegal workers (so they can be exploited for labor and votes) so with their friends in the “news” business stories of ID theft have disappeared.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
[/QUOTE]
If you’d been driving through around the same time you wouldn’t be posting.

The “cartels”, unless you count the government as a cartel, haven’t been around for generations. Generation yes, generations, no.

Everything I’ve read, I’ve posted links, indicates wrong place wrong time. Nothing I’ve read indicates this incident had anything to do with the defunctos’ religion.

Feel free to edumacate me.
You should edumacate the CJNG: Tell them that they are invalid because there isn't an old generation for them to be distinct from by dint of being nuevo because there haven't been generations, plural.

If this requires you telling them my name and where I live, we could just skip it and carry on.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

You should edumacate the CJNG: Tell them that they are invalid because there isn't an old generation for them to be distinct from by dint of being nuevo because there haven't been generations, plural.

If this requires you telling them my name and where I live, we could just skip it and carry on.
[/QUOTE]
Things really started going to sh!t when Salinas de Gotari was president. 6 years. Then Fox. 6 years. Calderón. 6 years. Peña Nieto. 6 years. 24 years, +/- a generation. CJNG started as the enforcement arm of another cartel. The gang accused of the killings, La Línea, started as enforcers for El Cartel del Golfo if I remember right. Hard to keep up without a score card.

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
If states wants to give benefits, is it not their right? And illegal immigrants do pay into taxes, so its not "free".

Yes, I understand your issue with normalizing illegal immigration, because it's trivializing the current state of things. But take California's measure for example: giving medical care to those 25 and younger. Most of these people were probably brought here when they were children.

But the immigration system as a whole needs a revamp.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Things really started going to sh!t when Salinas de Gotari was president. 6 years. Then Fox. 6 years. Calderón. 6 years. Peña Nieto. 6 years. 24 years, +/- a generation. CJNG started as the enforcement arm of another cartel. The gang accused of the killings, La Línea, started as enforcers for El Cartel del Golfo if I remember right. Hard to keep up without a score card.
Wait I thought the Zetas were originally the enforcement arm.....

And I thought La Linea was like Sur de Jalisco and Parhikuni and Primera Plus. They're a cartel?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Wait I thought the Zetas were originally the enforcement arm.....

And I thought La Linea was like Sur de Jalisco and Parhikuni and Primera Plus. They're a cartel?
Yes, La Línea was a sub arm. These are really gang level that go up through the food chain. There’s other levels below them.

The bus lines operate at the pleasure of the gangs/cartels/vigilante groups in their respective zones.

Everyone has a share!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
If states wants to give benefits, is it not their right? And illegal immigrants do pay into taxes, so its not "free".

Yes, I understand your issue with normalizing illegal immigration, because it's trivializing the current state of things. But take California's measure for example: giving medical care to those 25 and younger. Most of these people were probably brought here when they were children.

Barry O was gonna fix this. That’s one of his platform items that got me out of the hammock to vote for him.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If you’d been driving through around the same time you wouldn’t be posting.

The “cartels”, unless you count the government as a cartel, haven’t been around for generations. Generation yes, generations, no.

Everything I’ve read, I’ve posted links, indicates wrong place wrong time. Nothing I’ve read indicates this incident had anything to do with the defunctos’ religion.

Feel free to edumacate me.
According to the Family it was not random.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
According to the Family it was not random.
339BDD8F-B8AF-465E-8B74-694362918B68.png

Stay of the road at night means what to you?

When I’ve been told not to do something, specifically by El Tísico, my ex neighbor, in my own home sitting exactly where I’m sitting right now

I fvckin’ well didn’t do it. One of the things I was told was when it was or wasn’t safe to be on the road. Another was nobody does business of any kind here without kicking up.

Reactions: 2surf and GDaddy

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

Many seem to overlook the fact that California gets a majority of it's welfare funding from the federal government, then either administers it or skims it as needed for other "stuff". So both state and federal taxes are paying for these bennies to illegal immigrants. Not all illegal immigrants pay into payroll taxes if working solely under the table. Some just pay sales tax, and maybe whatever taxes on items that are masked as "fees" like we all do (auto registrations and such). Fake ID's are a huge and lucrative business for illegal immigrants.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Between Petatlán and Zihuatanejo this morning
46D08C63-61B2-4AD8-A192-4C94964BC146.jpeg
From my brother in law this morning who was on his way to Acapulco. There’s some audio but I don’t know how to post it but here’s a rough translation: there’s a bunch of pickups with armed guys coming down from the mountains. There getting out of the trucks bam bam bambambam oh fvck...

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Between Petatlán and Zihuatanejo this morning
View attachment 82368
From my brother in law this morning who was on his way to Acapulco. There’s some audio but I don’t know how to post it but here’s a rough translation: there’s a bunch of pickups with armed guys coming down from the mountains. There getting out of the trucks bam bam bambambam oh fvck...
bad memories....