Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Seriously, about as Captain Obvious as it gets :foreheadslap:
It wasn’t obvious to you. Read your own comments last page. Also in the past we never publicly admitted these things while they were still going on, esp. after saying we were only supplying weapons.

Maybe you’re not as smart as I thought. What is it you said you do for a living?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It wasn’t obvious to you. Read your own comments last page. Also in the past we never publicly admitted these things while they were still going on, esp. after saying we were only supplying weapons.
Where exactly did I say that the CIA was not involved :ROFLMAO: I think I said something along the lines of us providing some kind of advisory or intelligence support, but that is very different than a large contingent of foot soldiers.

Maybe you’re not as smart as I thought. What is it you said you do for a living?
Resorting to personal insults again? :roflmao:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
According to PRCD there is a perfectly good and justifiable reason for this :roflmao:
You’ve got all the people you normally fight with on your side, so you must be onto something here - right side of history, etc. It’s all good man, believe Zeihan and the TV.

Channeling Peter Zeihan, it looks like we have to go to war with Russia now or never: We did it, Reddit!

If it’s me running the draft everyone from 16-60 could be drafted like centuries past. This will be like the last two years where the Regime says they’re not going to do something then a few months later when everyone has forgotten what they denied they would do, they do it and say it’s a good thing.

I wonder if this applies to Biden’s statement in February where he said no one wins a nuclear war. Maybe he’ll tell us we need a nuclear war. He’s giving MLRS to Ukraine now after saying he wouldn’t because it was too risky to provoke nuclear war.

Update: working through the hypotheticals with the wisdom of crowds:

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
30 million people died on the Eastern front in WWII. Fighting in the aftermath of WWII went on for years. This is why Russia wants a buffer with the West.

Our elites have pegged the rudder:

Martin Van Creveld changes his mind. It's fascinating that a guy who has written so many books on military logistics, strategy, and history and taught at our war colleges still can't predict the outcome but has the humility to change his mind.

Our elites have no humility but at least they have much less knowledge. Like their handling of COVID, they'll attempt to glaze-over their failures.

Reactions: Ifallalot

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
PRCD seems to think kids aren't joining the military these days because they are delicate snowflakes with hurt fee fees and not that the past 20 years have made it clear to anyone with half a brain that the military is not at all about "protecting our freedoms"?

Reactions: Woke AF

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
PRCD seems to think kids aren't joining the military these days because they are delicate snowflakes with hurt fee fees and not that the past 20 years have made it clear to anyone with half a brain that the military is not at all about "protecting our freedoms"?
Which is exactly opposite the case, because the military has become nothing more than an ultra bloated jobs program that caters to the same snowflakes you're talking about

You're exactly right bird, people know its all a con

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Which is exactly opposite the case, because the military has become nothing more than an ultra bloated jobs program that caters to the same snowflakes you're talking about

1656602068894.png

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

I talked to a junior officer in the army reserves who served in Afghanistan earlier this week. He loves Special Needs Stanley and Righteous Kill Milley. IOW, he's a liberal. These types of guys are completely unaware of how people in the countries they invade see the world and how the rest of the world sees us. They're tone-deaf. He would've stayed in Afghanistan forever and you get the sense that they have no real goals or strategy other than the exercise of power.

I explained that my enlisted friends had a vastly different experience in Iraq and Afghanistan. Some of the people I followed before their service (Justin Lascek, for example) are now missing their lower limbs and testicles.

Reactions: Ifallalot