Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
They is an odd one. He's surfdog's word salad/graphs/charts but with an evangelical soapbox instead of climate change. And just as bright!
The dude is mentally ill, a 'scientist" who believes the bible is literally true. He actually said he is sending his kids to religious schools so they do not get molested, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
The dude is mentally ill, a 'scientist" who believes the bible is literally true. He actually said he is sending his kids to religious schools so they do not get molested, lol!
I'm not searching through 100+ pages and a bunch of tweets before a holiday weekend.
You made a claim- back it up :trout:
289382094_5518275048260332_2853639064023183833_n.jpg

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Biden and his admin don't give a ratz ass about Russia taking it to Ukraine.

They want this invasion/conflict to last as long as it can. Months, even years if possible.

They will throw $$$ at it saying "they care" about democracy, but in reality the longer this war goes on, the longer oil/gas prices will stay high, or get higher yet.

It's helping them achieve "Liberal World Order" a bit quicker than they ever planned on.

• Haha

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

They want this invasion/conflict to last as long as it can. Months, even years if possible.

They will throw $$$ at it saying "they care" about democracy, but in reality the longer this war goes on, the longer oil/gas prices will stay high, or get higher yet.

It's helping them achieve "Liberal World Order" a bit quicker than they ever planned on.
We invaded Iraq and gas prices didn't go down at all. WTF were we doing there if not to get gas to 25c/gal?

Besides, this is America; we have to be involved in war to keep capitalism moving. What, the MIC is going to sit quiet when both Afghanistan and Iraq are done? Where's the fun? If we can't use the weapons, we can at least sell them.

Instead of our tax dollars getting savaged for any overseas adventure, I think it's fair for the JCOS to hold a bake sale first to raise the funds themselves.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

"they/them"

You still think they're playing 5D chess, huh?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
They think they are.

Anything to bump start the GND agenda. It was running on dead battery lithium fumes, and now Putin is giving them a new excuse for the False Alarm to ring loud again.
It's an opportunity for the US to use Ukraine to whittle down Russia's military manpower and equipment. Same way that Iran and others did to us in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
It's an opportunity for the US to use Ukraine to whittle down Russia's military manpower and equipment. Same way that Iran and others did to us in Iraq and Afghanistan.
China will make sure Russia will see this thru to some kind of stalemate or status quo.

As I said early on, this is Crimea 2.0 to the EU, NATO and USA weak ass admins.

What happened to Russia after Crimea was all settled in?

Nothing.

Same thing again a year or so from now.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
They think they are.

Anything to bump start the GND agenda. It was running on dead battery lithium fumes, and now Putin is giving them a new excuse for the False Alarm to ring loud again.
I think they're just retards. Look at the bugs on here - they may be able to do their day-jobs but they can't think at all. This is all getting away from them rapidly and there's nothing they can do.

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
China will make sure Russia will see this thru to some kind of stalemate or status quo.
Probably. Question is how much of Russia's muscle will be left at that point. Russia does not have the demographic capability to replace what is lost. Which is a large part of what is motivating this war in the first place.

As I said early on, this is Crimea 2.0 to the EU, NATO and USA weak ass admins.

What happened to Russia after Crimea was all settled in?

Nothing.

Same thing again a year or so from now.
Like I said before, Donbass and maybe some other eastern regions will go the way of Crimea and I don't see the Ukranian military being able to take it back. However if Russia doesn't win hearts and minds, they could also face insurgencies there as well.