“I can’t breathe” 2.0

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
You know, it kind of seems like you are disappointed nobody is arguing with you. To the point where you are apparently down to making up some kind of a composite and attempting to broad brush your mythical opponents with it. Is this like blowing your plans for the rest of the day or something? You could always do something else... ?

Hal is having a "100 thousand dead party" over at his place, maybe you could go over there?

Fascist Hitler racist pedophile convict who hates puppies OUT!

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD and Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You know, it kind of seems like you are disappointed nobody is arguing with you. To the point where you are apparently down to making up some kind of a composite and attempting to broad brush your mythical opponents with it. Is this like blowing your plans for the rest of the day or something? You could always do something else... ?

Hal is having a "100 thousand dead party" over at his place, maybe you could go over there?

This post is problematic

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I don't know anything about this case but if the cop held the guy in a carotid restraint (which is classed as a vascular restraint) that normally only takes a few seconds to work and then you're not supposed to hold them beyond that for more than about 30 seconds. Unless things have changed, 4 minutes would be way out of policy.

An actual choke hold is not a vascular restraint; that's a respiratory restraint where the airflow itself is being blocked. Some agencies have banned that one outright. I'm not aware of any laws that prohibit it, though.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The cop got triggered.

His ANS took over.

Everyone looses

EDIT: He should have screamed "My breathing is being restricted!" :poop:

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I don't know that this is a fact, but it kind of looks like the guys bladder lets go. There's a stream of liquid coming out from under the car that, from one angle to the next, seems to enlarge. Hard to tell for sure.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

You must've missed Duffy's posts claiming that the dead guy was lying about his ability to breathe.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Look up, I reposted it.
The problem you are having is he's correct. You can not speak without airflow. Airflow goes in two directions. That's the truth.

He did expand on the subject.

"Yes and everyone who audibly says they can’t breathe actually can in fact breathe.

I’m not saying what the cop did was ok or not ok (I’ll reserve that judgement for when/if more evidence emerges), I’m just saying if you can make sound with your voice you are breathing.

Science." - Duffy

No one has made excuses for the cop. No one has defended the cop. Much to your obvious disappointment.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The problem you are having is he's correct. You can not speak without airflow. Airflow goes in two directions. That's the truth.

He did expand on the subject.

"Yes and everyone who audibly says they can’t breathe actually can in fact breathe.

I’m not saying what the cop did was ok or not ok (I’ll reserve that judgement for when/if more evidence emerges), I’m just saying if you can make sound with your voice you are breathing.

Science." - Duffy

No one has made excuses for the cop. No one has defended the cop. Much to your obvious disappointment.

You can also suffer brain damage and die from limited airflow and still make noise. You know that and I know that. Ask Caca about hypoxemia.