“I can’t breathe” 2.0

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The guy was cuffed right? Not to worry with qualified immunity which in reality is absolute immunity the cop probably will get off. GWS I am not saying this is what you want to happen.
Was he cuffed?

If so, jeebus. Put the cop in gen-pop.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
It’s cool I’m sure this guy did something 5 years prior to deserve it.

funny how those who screech about gubermint ovurlourds are the first to defend this sh!t.

keep flying your thin blue line and don’t tread on me flags ya fuckin retards.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
A guy who trained at Gracie Barra in Santa Ynez got choked unconscious, didn’t wake up, died in the ambulance on way to hospital.
Aneurysm.
Mike? I got to know him over the years living near Buellton and etc. He had a giant stroke almost immediately after a triangle technique demo in front of the class and was in a coma for a few days before passing. Wasn't even sparring. Miss that guy :(

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
That could definitely kill a man.
The strange thing to me is the cops knew he was in medical distress. THEY are the ones that called the ambulance. If you are worried enough that you summon an ambulance...

I don't get it. The only thing that makes sense to me is that cop was reacting to pressure from the crowd and stubbornly going the other way to try and prove some misbegotten point. Whatever. From here, the body cam footage and the autopsy is next. He allegedly committed forgery at a delicatessen. So this really was probably all about a ham sandwich.

I'm going outside now...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Mike? I got to know him over the years living near Buellton and etc. He had a giant stroke almost immediately after a triangle technique demo in front of the class and was in a coma for a few days before passing. Wasn't even sparring. Miss that guy :(
I guess that’s him. I heard he passed on the way to the hospital.

But, yeah, super sad.

The only two times I’ve gone out was when the instructor was using me to show technique.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

funny how those who screech about gubermint ovurlourds are the first to defend this sh!t.

Who’s defending the cop?

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The strange thing to me is the cops knew he was in medical distress. THEY are the ones that called the ambulance. If you are worried enough that you summon an ambulance...

I don't get it. The only thing that makes sense to me is that cop was reacting to pressure from the crowd and stubbornly going the other way to try and prove some misbegotten point. Whatever. From here, the body cam footage and the autopsy is next. He allegedly committed forgery at a delicatessen. So this really was probably all about a ham sandwich.

I'm going outside now...
Cops aren’t well known for their intelligence.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Wearing a mask = tyranny. Getting choked to death facedown in the gutter without due process = he should have just complied. Maybe the police should start doing this to those who don’t want to comply with mask orders?

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Cops aren’t well known for their intelligence.
On multiple occasions I have heard this is actually something put into place at some levels (of course ruling out detectives, etc etc).

Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, took the exam in 1996 and scored 33 points, the equivalent of an IQ of 125. But New London police interviewed only candidates who scored 20 to 27, on the theory that those who scored too high could get bored with police work and leave soon after undergoing costly training.