Search results

1. Makule

I know why everyone on this forum are pissed off all the time.!!!!!

You're neither rich or a billionaire!!!! Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay said in a newly released interview he was “prejudiced against” for being a “rich, White billionaire” when he was arrested for driving while intoxicated in 2014. Irsay pled guilty later that year to one misdemeanor...
  2. Makule

Before the Walsh's, Billy Kemper Kai Lenny etc there was this guy....

Friends and family share fond memories of surfing, shaping icon Ishimine His two closest, lifelong friends still have a hard time believing that Lloyd Ishimine is gone, even though it has been more than two months. Rusty Silva and Dennis Coratibo remember their days in high school with the Maui...
  3. Makule

If you were the Commissioner of the NFL.......

How would you handle the last week of the season and into the start of the play-offs? When will it be the right time to make an announcement regarding the rescheduling last night's game? Will the game be officially cancelled and never to be played? Does the play-offs scheduled move a week or two...
  4. Makule

Who needs CRT when you can teach your kids this.......

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-03-21/video-shows-teacher-leading-preschoolers-in-anti-biden-chant
  5. Makule

All you guitar

snobs. I want to buy an guitar amp. Tube? Or solid state? Not looking to spend a lot of money. <$400 - $500. One guitarist I know pisses on solid state amps. The other one I know says solid state has come a long way to replicating tubes. FWIW, I make noise with a MIM Fender Stat with...
  6. Makule

Can anyone tell me the differences between following music genres.....

Found this on CL. I’m an experienced drummer forming a new band/project I have a potential bassist and vocalist but first would like to find the right guitarist Must be able to write original material No ( punk, speed, death, thrash or doom) The style I’m looking for is Progressive...
  7. Makule

Iconic Seal Beach surfboard maker Rich Harbour dies at age 77

Bummer RIP Rich, When Rich Harbour’s surfboard was stolen from his yard, the Seal Beach teenager had no choice but to build himself another one. It wasn’t long before Harbour Surfboards was born, with its owner through the decades molding his way into becoming one of the most iconic surfboard...
  8. Makule

HB's finest......

douche!!!! Tito Ortiz’s sons sent home from school after arriving without face masks Ortiz’s girlfriend Amber Miller says on Instagram, “I will no longer allow this tyranny. Huntington Beach Mayor Pro Tem Tito Ortiz’s two sons were sent home from an Ocean View School District middle school...
  9. Makule

HBs Finest!!!!!

Huntington Beach City Council to vote on removing Tito Ortiz as mayor pro tem By MATT SZABO DAILY PILOT JAN. 29, 2021 4:07 PM PT The Huntington Beach City Council will consider removing Tito Ortiz as the city’s mayor pro tem during Monday night’s meeting. An agenda item brought forward by...
  10. Makule

Is this for real?

Compare the ocean level at Rincon 1966 vs today.
  11. Makule

Like his mentor/fellow VP alumnus/Uncle Spiro Agnew....... Pence should immediately..........

turn in his papers of resignation!!!!!!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  12. Makule

The finger pointing is happening.....got to blame somebody.....

President Trump says he has directed a halt to U.S. payments to the World Health Organization pending a review of its warnings about the coronavirus. Trump says the outbreak could have been contained at its source and spared lives had the U.N. health agency done a better job investigating...
  13. Makule

It's happening.......

“It came up while we were tied down on the impeachment trial. And I think it diverted the attention of the government because everything every day was all about impeachment,” -Mitch McConnell AKA Turtle