I know why everyone on this forum are pissed off all the time.!!!!!

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
You're neither rich or a billionaire!!!!

Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay said in a newly released interview he was “prejudiced against” for being a “rich, White billionaire” when he was arrested for driving while intoxicated in 2014.
Irsay pled guilty later that year to one misdemeanor count of operating a vehicle while intoxicated but, in an HBO interview that aired on Tuesday, the 64-year-old cited his wealth and status as the reason for the arrest.
“I am prejudiced against because I’m a rich, White billionaire,” Irsay said in an interview with Andrea Kremer on Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel.

“If I’m just the average guy down the block, they’re not pulling me in, of course not,” added Irsay, whose net worth is $4.3 billion, according to Forbes.

CNN has reached out to the Colts and the Carmel Police department for comment.

In a statement sent to the Indianapolis Star, Lt. DJ Schoeff of the Carmel Police said “we are very sorry to hear that comment about our officers and our department.

“We have a very professional agency consisting of officers that strive to protect our community with integrity and professionalism,” the statement added.

On March 16, 2014, Irsay was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance in Carmel, Indiana. At the time of the arrest, police said they found prescription drugs in pill bottles. Police said the drugs were not associated with any prescription bottles in the vehicle.

Daaaaamn I didn't realized rich white billionaires had it so rough!!!!

Reactions: Pescado713

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay said in a newly released interview he was “prejudiced against” for being a “rich, White billionaire” when he was arrested for driving while intoxicated in 2014.
Irsay pled guilty later that year to one misdemeanor count of operating a vehicle while intoxicated but, in an HBO interview that aired on Tuesday, the 64-year-old cited his wealth and status as the reason for the arrest.
“I am prejudiced against because I’m a rich, White billionaire,” Irsay said in an interview with Andrea Kremer on Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel.

“If I’m just the average guy down the block, they’re not pulling me in, of course not,” added Irsay, whose net worth is $4.3 billion, according to Forbes.

In a statement sent to the Indianapolis Star, Lt. DJ Schoeff of the Carmel Police said “we are very sorry to hear that comment about our officers and our department.

“We have a very professional agency consisting of officers that strive to protect our community with integrity and professionalism,” the statement added.

On March 16, 2014, Irsay was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance in Carmel, Indiana. At the time of the arrest, police said they found prescription drugs in pill bottles. Police said the drugs were not associated with any prescription bottles in the vehicle.

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019

"Politics" is about humor, it's a place to ridicule and demean others until the topics hit home and your own feelings get hurt.

Nothing is sacred since the advent of social media, even money....as those populations are discovering.

I propose we rename "Politics to something like "Circle of Friends", it will bring a new energy to this forum and emphasize the replacement of bitterness with fellowship. Thoughts?

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
more money more problems.

At a certain point money grows on its own and you don't have to do anything to earn it.

The normal rules of having to do something to earn it going out the window.

How could the people who don't have enough money to where their money grows them more free money not be resentful?

I should sell my Amazon stoke. It's up. :dancing:

Reactions: Woke AF