Search results

1. sussle

How’s the stock market?

go Google :cheers: GOOG brings in $1 billion more than expected and declares a .20 per share dividend. exactly what this sagging tech rally needed :waving: https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/25/alphabet-set-to-report-first-quarter-results-after-market-close.html
  2. sussle

Election hearings in the Arizona legislature today 11/30/2020

have you read the Arizona indictments?
  3. sussle

Election hearings in the Arizona legislature today 11/30/2020

another squidley election fraud thread that ends in indictments for the squidleys :roflmao: https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/24/arizona-election-indictments-giuliani-meadows-trump-00154241
  4. sussle

How’s the stock market?

None.
  5. sussle

Oh Nikki!

The Mooch :waving:
  6. sussle

Oh Nikki!

lol, this is not the sign of a party coalescing around a candidate - more like the opposite :roflmao:
  7. sussle

How’s the stock market?

PLTR's use of software boot camps in place of a traditional salesforce has some skeptics but it makes sense to me - early on in my IT career, it was painfully obvious to me that techs generally make better sales reps. Karp is really working that concept - they had 500 boot camps all last year...
  8. sussle

ukraine war 2024

Foolish Putin - that's so 18th Century. You would think DJT could teach him how to socially-engineer the self-culling peasant, the way MAGA did with COVID.
  9. sussle

How’s the stock market?

been looking at it all day - it took a big hit but it's still up twice where it was in January. i like your position better than what's currently available - i would jump in at sub-$400. at $700? probably not.
  10. sussle

ukraine war 2024

i can live with that label coz it's well-grounded in history. it's the Russophile label that you should be ashamed of....i mean, if you were capable of manifesting shame. btw, did you look up my Ukraine position in detail?
  11. sussle

ukraine war 2024

Lol, I already have. Multiple times, in fact. You can use the search function and look back, you'll find my thoughts on this subject, if you are really interested. But you're not and we both know it. But I can see why you're asking - you're troubled, deep down, because you know that...
  12. sussle

ukraine war 2024

Yep, it's still the right thing to do. But that's not what's really important here: I think what we have here is an important new addition to your spank bank collection :roflmao: Come on, admit it: you think she's hot. You'd probably want her to leave the hat on ".... No no, don't take...
  13. sussle

ukraine war 2024

if Mike Johnson is gonna step up like this and actually lead/govern/legislate/etc, i'm gonna have to rework my whole act. the GOP of the last 10 years or so has been comedy gold - the material practically writes itself. if they're gonna get serious now and actually conduct themselves like...
  14. sussle

Best safe investment for 2024

plastics
  15. sussle

The guy who set himself on fire outside Trump's trial was a poster here...

he was a black guy, right? probably making a statement on behalf of the Ignited Negro College Fund, which was founded by Richard Pryor and Michael Jackson back in the 80's. not sure about the Trump connection.
  16. sussle

How’s the stock market?

SMCI dives 23% after failing to release guidance....which probably brought down NVDA and a bunch of others with it. it's been a pretty high flyer with the AI crowd and i think some folks here are SMCI hodlers as well. anybody have an informed opinion as to where support will be for this stock...
  17. sussle

Making s’mores in NYC…

the reporter is bit too excited to get this story straight :roflmao: "...we are watching a man who is full emblazoned..." anyway,i would certainly hope more MAGA heads will step, light up, and go out in a blaze of glory and despair :waving:
  18. sussle

The Great Delusion

so what's the delusion?
  19. sussle

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Dubai gets the worst rain and floods in 75 years on the weekend of the big Fyre crypto fest. Hard to miss the message :poke:
  20. sussle

Never forget…

Those were some good times, huh? never forget. :roflmao::roflmao: