The guy who set himself on fire outside Trump's trial was a poster here...

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
For starters... why would you set yourself on fire?

Help me out here....

Was he a Trump advocate or an apologist or an activist? And what was he protesting for?

Either way what a shame.

Reactions: Aquaman2

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
[He is] a very personable guy, not an idiot when you’re sitting around talking with him, but over the course of the last few years he’s become more and more involved with the thought process that everything is a conspiracy against the common person,” his former landlord, Larry Altman, told The Daily Beast. “Authority is not doing anything to help you.”
Paranoia is a side effect of cannabis. Check the “Different Strains”’thread to see what he’d been using.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
The weed that made him paranoid was most likely legal, this doesn't mean Ned Flanders wasn't out to get him. Give me some duff and I'm good? Not today.

Reactions: freeride76

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
You and I have contributed heavily to those threads, but we apparently didn't light ourselves on fire. The Manifesto also ruled out Chocki because it spoke ill of $PLTR and Chocki would never do that.

Florida Man again.
How do we know you didn't set yourselves on fire?

Show us your t!ts, flamers!

• Haha
Reactions: ReForest

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
For starters... why would you set yourself on fire?

Help me out here....

Was he a Trump advocate or an apologist or an activist? And what was he protesting for?

Either way what a shame.
he was a black guy, right? probably making a statement on behalf of the Ignited Negro College Fund, which was founded by Richard Pryor and Michael Jackson back in the 80's. not sure about the Trump connection.

• Wow
Reactions: ReForest

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
he was a black guy, right? probably making a statement on behalf of the Ignited Negro College Fund, which was founded by Richard Pryor and Michael Jackson back in the 80's. not sure about the Trump connection.
And I'm the racist? HAHAHA!

Reactions: sussle