Making s’mores in NYC…

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
the reporter is bit too excited to get this story straight :roflmao: "...we are watching a man who is full emblazoned..."

anyway,i would certainly hope more MAGA heads will step, light up, and go out in a blaze of glory and despiar :waving:
We are keeping on the urination subject.

If he really wanted to protest this hush money trial and set parts of himself in fire in a way that truly honored Trump, why didn't he just find a skanky whore and contract gonorrhea? It's NYC - should be able to get that as fast as fentanyl. :shrug:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/19/nyregion/man-on-fire-trump.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb

The man doused himself with accelerant at around 1:35 p.m. in Collect Pond Park, across the street from the courthouse. Onlookers screamed and started to run, and soon, bright orange flames engulfed the man. It was unclear what motivated his action, but he threw leaflets espousing anti-government conspiracy theories into the air before the incident.

A high-ranking Police Department official identified the man as Max Azzarello, 37, of St. Augustine, Fla. The official requested anonymity because the man had not been publicly identified. Mr. Azzarello had appeared outside the courthouse on Thursday with a sign displaying the address of a website where the same pamphlets were uploaded. The top post of the website says, “I have set myself on fire outside the Trump Trial.”

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Witchunt!

Straight outta Salem, crazy motherfooker named Azarello
From the gang called Torched With Cigarello
When I'm called off, I got some straw off
Squeeze the lighter, and chaff is lit off
You too, boy, if ya get tight with me
The police are gonna have to p*ss on me
Off yo' ass, that's how I'm goin' out
For the punk motherfuckers, that's flamin' out

And well, so forth.

Reactions: hal9000

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
After AZ passed their anti-abortion law, you could easily flip those labels.
That's a miss

You should be more literal to understand this particular meme

But I agree, women of all political stripes will always put the need to be able to be free from consequences of their actions above all else

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
That's a miss

But I agree, women of all political stripes will always put the need to be able to be free from consequences of their actions above all else
Being more literal does not help your meme here...

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
That's a miss

You need to learn what consequences means more than anyone before you start lecturing others about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot