Recent content by StratoCycleSurf

1. StratoCycleSurf

Anyone ever do anything like this ...

Share your story if you've got one similar to this
  2. StratoCycleSurf

Its The Water !

Yeth!! Pathific Ocean Mitht, I'll take two.
  3. StratoCycleSurf

Unvaxxed Kelly Slater to be denied access to Australia...( Victoria and Western Australia)

Slater is not following the science, what is the matter with this guy, doesnt he understand the risks he is taking by not taking the shot??
  4. StratoCycleSurf

Pipe lifeguard gives haole kooks a beat it order

Everybody has bad days unfortunately for him his was caught on tape, but that was unprofessional to say the least.
  5. StratoCycleSurf

How many erBBers are undergoing gender transition?

There is this guy at work, I think he is like 20, this kid is like 6' 3" 300lbs - not all that fat either, he was an all state wrestling champ in high school, and he was wearing black nail polish the other day. I couldn't believe it, I was like dude, did you just do an oil change? He was like...
  6. StratoCycleSurf

Your first car ...

'86 300ZX It was 1989 I was 16, I worked all year and saved every penny one year prior to come up with the down payment then had to make all the monthly payments - $189, lol. I used to think it was the coolest car, I learned a few years later that is was actually pos, lol, 158 horspower, weak...
  7. StratoCycleSurf

What was your first job?

Paper route for me too.
  8. StratoCycleSurf

How many erbbers currently have ever been experienced ?

The surfer in that beginning of that movie is Barry Kanaiaupuni. Jimi was really on for that show, I mean playing really well. People don't know how difficult it really is to play Jimi's music, let alone play and sing at the same time ...:oops:
  9. StratoCycleSurf

Fav hot sauce's?

What about this thing, do you guys consider this as 'hot sauce'? It's all salt, (n)
  10. StratoCycleSurf

Covers That Are Better Than The Originals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4I-7qfWZPE