Recent content by Slash

1. S

Loose Screws

I Second the suggestion of trying a longer screw first. Loctite also sounds like something to try, not sure it’ll bond to the plastic though? BUT if you ever have a truly messed up hole I found a new way to remedy it without having to resort to re-tapping and using bigger screw. A couple...
  2. S

The Crutch

Damned attractive and looks like she’ll Go. Very nice.
  3. S

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Nope. Read this and understand the real story. Money was the reason back then for them changing the definition of cases on us to make it look more favorable, just like now. If the following is true, we were all duped then, and we are all being duped now in the same way. It took a long time to...
  4. S

Read the numbers closely - they are not really numbers that they were hoping for to support their position. - about a one percent difference is all that mandatory masking and the lockdowns made - if you even believe their Best numbers, which are open to question. You have to ask yourself : is...
  5. S

6. S

Stinger

Yup. All types. Ben’s (RIP) original single fin Stings, then with step bottom, then with twin fins, and later with thruster setup. To answer your question: even the twins and thrusters slide using modern surfing moves and you may find you need to nurse them a bit because you do remember...
  7. S

Bohter - I bet we would agree: “Intelligence is the ability to see patterns QUICKLY and adjust”. You obviously have been able to see the patterns with the COVID scam more quickly than most others here, but maybe you are making the error of not recognizing the other major prevailing pattern...
  8. S

Large Uhu

Auwe - Sad: A precious magnificent regal breeding uhu killed needlessly by whom? Irony : Hawaiians killing depleted Hawaiian sea life. Tragedy. Enjoy with rice and mayo. Which by the way is not native diet and is killing us with diabetes. Weak assed sneaking up and killing our precious...
  9. S

Is it possible to rip on a mid-length?

I think those CI Middies are really great for the right person. For example, my neighbor's grandmother : she used to surf maybe once every year or two and she takes out her new CI Middie (when she's not paddling her SUP), and wants a bit more excitement. At her age she can't really prone...