*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
John Rahm got two positive test results today, had to withdraw from Jacks Place with a 6 shot lead going into Sunday. Brutal

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Totally agree, you should be able to show your vax card and skip the test....what good is the card if you don't have to show it?

Companies are starting to ask employees to go back to the workplace, but you will have to be vax'd to be able to go back. If you don't get a vax, then can't go back to work, then you may be risking not having a job. Seems stupid to me, just get your vax people. Aside from an occasional alien I see here and there and a constant itch in my arm, I think the vax is working!! For reals tho....

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Wifey got really really really sick with the second jab of Pfizer.

Down for 3 days with nausea, dizzy spells, weakness, achy joints, dehydration, head aches.

She's better now, but that got kind of scary for a moment there, thinking I'd have to take her to the ER, and possibly never see her again.

Lots of bed rest, fluids, vegetable broth and protien/veggie only meals and on the 4th day she rose from bed. Still not 100% a week later.

:shrug::barf::oops:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
^^was just seeing that news. He's missed out on a possible 'uge payday! All he had to do was be vaccinated, or stay the F away from people. You could see it on his face, in his actions, he was sooo bummed!
Was he even sick?

A positive test means NOTHING....two means the same....NOTHING.

Yet it has consequences...weird that.....

Sick until proven vaccinated?

No longer able to claim "I feel great....WTF?!"

Also....being vaccinated does not provide immunity nor containment....

Yet many of y'all act like it does...

Science deniers I suppose....

FYI....I've been at work across this whole thing...we've lost more work hours to the vax since Jan than anybody being actually sick...

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Hey Auto...others....here's a well done documentary presenting a bit on the historical "who"....some conjecture mixed with a bunch of factual history providing a high level view of the past 500 years or so....some fascinating stuff to ponder on...for sure...

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
thoughts and prayers don’t always work. Remember polio, measles, and the many others we and our young kids got after birth? No? Cause there was a vac that took care of it.
of course there will be the 9’4 wife .01% era that the vac will affect more, but it’s pretty apparent even without the 10+yr testing and regulatory BS that typically happens w new meds, that these vax’s work.
of courshe now we will never really know who got a shot and who didn’t when everywhere opens up w no masks.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
"Remember polio, measles, and the many others we and our young kids got after birth? No? Cause there was a vac that took care of it."

Zero other explanations? Or...is this the only one you've been taught in school....w/o ever looking deeper into it.

"of courshe now we will never really know who got a shot and who didn’t when everywhere opens up w no masks."

Good.

Did you know or care who got their flu shot before?

Nov 14, 2006
Tropical Reef Pass
Remember polio, measles, and the many others we and our young kids got after birth? No? Cause there was a vac that took care of it.
Nope. Read this and understand the real story. Money was the reason back then for them changing the definition of cases on us to make it look more favorable, just like now. If the following is true, we were all duped then, and we are all being duped now in the same way. It took a long time to realize the meaning of George Carlin after he chided us “It’s a Big Club and you ain’t in it”

“Polio is virtually nonexistent in the United States today. However, according to Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, medical investigator and pediatrician, there is no credible scientific evidence that the vaccine caused polio to disappear [50]. From 1923 to 1953, before the Salk killed-virus vaccine was introduced, the polio death rate in the United States and England had already declined on its own by 47 percent and 55 percent, respectively (Figure 4) [51]. Statistics show a similar decline in other European countries as well [51]. And when the vaccine did become available, many European countries questioned its effectiveness and refused to systematically inoculate their citizens. Yet, polio epidemics also ended in these countries [50].
Figure 4. The polio death rate was decreasing on its own before the vaccine was introduced

The standards for defining polio were changed when the polio vaccine was introduced. The new definition of a polio epidemic required more cases to be reported. Paralytic polio was redefined as well, making it more difficult to confirm, and therefore tally, cases. Prior to the introduction of the vaccine the patient only had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for 24 hours. Laboratory confirma- tion and tests to determine residual paralysis were not required. The new definition required the patient to exhibit paralytic symptoms for at least 60 days, and residual paralysis had to be confirmed twice during the course of the disease. Also, after the vaccine was introduced cases of aseptic meningitis (an infectious disease often difficult to distinguish from polio) and coxsackie virus infections were more often reported as separate diseases from polio. But such cases were counted as polio before the vaccine was introduced. The vaccine’s reported effectiveness was therefore skewed.

The fact that dubious tactics were used to fabricate efficacy rates was corroborated by Dr. Bernard Greenberg, chairman of the Committee on Evaluation and Standards of the American Public Health Association during the 1950s. His expert testimony was used as evidence during Congressional hearings in 1962. He credited the “decline” of polio cases not to the vaccine, but rather to a change in the way doctors were required to report cases: “Prior to 1954 any physician who reported paralytic poliomyelitis was doing his patient a service by way of subsidizing the cost of hospitalization... two examinations at least 24 hours apart was all that was required... In 1955 the criteria were changed... residual paralysis was determined 10 to 20 days after onset of illness and again 50 to 70 days after onset... This change in definition meant that in 1955 we started reporting a new disease... Furthermore, diagnostic procedures have continued to be refined. Coxsackie virus infections and aseptic meningitis have been distinguished from poliomyelitis... Thus, simply by changes in diagnostic criteria, the number of paralytic cases was predetermined to decrease...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Bohter and JBerry

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Slash...thx for posting that.

Did you notice your last post got removed?

Hmmm...wonder why they would do that?

Too close to home perhaps....

:cheers:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Wifey got really really really sick with the second jab of Pfizer.

Down for 3 days with nausea, dizzy spells, weakness, achy joints, dehydration, head aches.

She's better now, but that got kind of scary for a moment there, thinking I'd have to take her to the ER, and possibly never see her again.

Lots of bed rest, fluids, vegetable broth and protien/veggie only meals and on the 4th day she rose from bed. Still not 100% a week later.

:shrug::barf::oops:
That seems consistent with what we knew in December:
1623025181364.png

5-10% having a severe systemic adverse event is too high for those already in low-risk categories.

Reactions: stringcheese

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What is severe and adverse?

I felt like sh!t on my second shot for a day.

I had to Zoom conference all day when I had these symptoms.

I just did it.

Feeling are for girls.

Americans are such pussies.