*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
what dif does it all make who would take/who wouldnt? - when would the general healthy-ish population even be able to get a shot? their saying at the rate we are going 10 years..lol
My grandparents in their late '90s are getting one of the mRNA-based ones this week or next week. They are in a nursing home.

Hopefully adverse events are being tracked so the public can make better-informed decisions on whether to get it.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I just heard of my wife’s coworker who tested positive last Thursday
But no one contacted her
So she went to work and practiced normal distancing
But, come on, if someone gets tested because they have symptoms, and the test comes back positive, shouldn’t someone at least get notified?
Wtf
Thanks obama

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
In the face of uncertainty, doing nothing is often the best option.
Ding ding ding!!!

If you don't know what you are doing, do not touch things. This is a general rule of complex systems.
Stop. Touching.

Not make your best guess, don't touch.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I'm hearing these ads on the local radio. They're a mixture of half-baked Zen Buddhism (but I repeat myself), Marie Kondo, and contradictions, to wit
1609813789134.png

but
1609813808627.png

I was thinking today that some universities can give us real-time updates of COVID-19 testing, cases, and deaths but the CDC won't know the suicide rate in 2020 for two years. Seems to me it would be easy to figure out if a guy went Jeffrey Epstein rather than died of COVID and keep it out of the COVID 19 excess death stats. Same for drug overdoses.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006

Nov 14, 2006
Tropical Reef Pass
Bohter -
I bet we would agree:
“Intelligence is the ability to see patterns QUICKLY and adjust”. You obviously have been able to see the patterns with the COVID scam more quickly than most others here, but maybe you are making the error of not recognizing the other major prevailing pattern right in front of you : that most posters on this forum are currently incapable of seeing the big obvious patterns which you present to them, no matter how much you persist. They simply can’t see or grasp the patterns yet. They may see them some day, but evidently today they are neither mentally nor emotionally ready.

That‘s a pattern in itself that you should see and adjust to. This forum’s posters, with a few exceptions, are too set in their limited awareness and adolescent mentality of shooting off clever quip responses for attention and attaboys like what they got rewarded for with applause in grade school by teachers and fellow adolescents.. Ask yourself if perhaps you’d ultimately be more content recognizing that pattern too ? and maybe shifting your efforts to where they might be more effective ?

Last edited:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
But no one contacted her
But, come on, if someone gets tested because they have symptoms, and the test comes back positive, shouldn’t someone at least get notified?
Wtf
Thanks obama

Obama?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

WTF does he have to do with anything anymore?

Phooking guy hasn't been in office since 2017 and is still getting blamed for chit?

:shameonyou:

Can't make this stuff up.

Amazing!

:socrazy::crazy2::poke::foreheadslap::loser:

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
But no one contacted her
Wtf
Thanks obama
HIPPA was Hillary's brainchild. Not Obama.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
If hippa prohibits the health care provider from disclosing status to the actual patient, then, I don’t know, maybe Hillary went too far this time

"I just heard of my wife’s coworker who tested positive last Thursday
But no one contacted her"

It sounded like you were complaining your wife was exposed to an infected coworker but your wife wasn't notified.

I didn't read it as being as ridiculously bad as it actually is.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
we may get staged for phase 3 distribution in Mar-Apr as essential workers just before the mass public rollout.
Not sure if I'm going to go for it yet.

Did the tetanus, annual flu, shingles (had it 4 times) and the new pneumonia shot for people over 60. Did all the other immunizations as a traveling military brat. Had the measles, mumps, strep and chicken pox but never malaria, polio or diptheria. Even went through sepsis recovery due to a burst appendix I tried to power through on my own.

Got a couple months to decide, hopefully there will be more info out by then.
Hoping the extra vitamin D plus massive blood thinner regime I'm on for my widowmaker stent is helping protect me a bit along with the standard masking, hand washing and social distancing protocals.

We'll see
interesting on how my employer is looking at it. My cousin who's the head nurse a big hospital here said that they threatened to fire/layoff anyone who didn't take it.

This shot is going to cause secondary problems no one has really been thinking about, especially among the essential workers and first responders where employers are going to use this to their advantage as well. Kind of like how employers look at smokers and drug users as employee risk factors.

Reactions: Mr Doof

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Spain is making the vaccine freely available through the public health system to the entire nation, staged as everywhere else.

Of note, they're making a list of "who's been naughty or nice".... IE: it's voluntary, but if you say no, you go on a list.

Noone has yet mentioned what exactly happens after you are on that list; will you be able to travel by rail, air, ship? will you be denied any jobs that aren't WFH? etc...

Eric Arthur Blair (George Orwell) would be curdling his custard were he about still me thinks.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
George's final advice was "Don't let it happen".....referencing the
Spain is making the vaccine freely available through the public health system to the entire nation, staged as everywhere else.

Of note, they're making a list of "who's been naughty or nice".... IE: it's voluntary, but if you say no, you go on a list.

Noone has yet mentioned what exactly happens after you are on that list; will you be able to travel by rail, air, ship? will you be denied any jobs that aren't WFH? etc...

Eric Arthur Blair (George Orwell) would be curdling his custard were he about still me thinks.
George's final advice - Don't let it happen.....referencing the boot of tyranny.....I believe.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Bohter -
I bet we would agree:
“Intelligence is the ability to see patterns QUICKLY and adjust”. You obviously have been able to see the patterns with the COVID scam more quickly than most others here, but maybe you are making the error of not recognizing the other major prevailing pattern right in front of you : that most posters on this forum are currently incapable of seeing the big obvious patterns which you present to them, no matter how much you persist. They simply can’t see or grasp the patterns yet. They may see them some day, but evidently today they are neither mentally nor emotionally ready.

That‘s a pattern in itself that you should see and adjust to. This forum’s posters, with a few exceptions, are too set in their limited awareness and adolescent mentality of shooting off clever quip responses for attention and attaboys like what they got rewarded for with applause in grade school by teachers and fellow adolescents.. Ask yourself if perhaps you’d ultimately be more content recognizing that pattern too ? and maybe shifting your efforts to where they might be more effective ?
Interesting way to say "SPLIT!".....
This forum's regular posters are, for the most part, a bunch of NPC's / Social Media Controllers....IMO.
And as I said previously....I'm not posting for them....knowing there's many more who look but don't post....

Where...in your opinion....might my efforts be more effective?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Bohter -
I bet we would agree:

He has problems with ethos.

His willful ignorance of counter evidence doesn't help either.

You have to ask yourself what his goal is spamming the bb with extraordinary claims without extraordinary evidence.

I think it's an attention seeking strategy.