Recent content by Kattedjiron

1. Kattedjiron

video edit software rec's

When I bought my new computer, it was a Dell. I heard that there are good and highly functional monitors in this industry that will last for many years. I decided to believe the reviews and bought one. Along with the computer I received several installed applications. From this list I only used...
  2. Kattedjiron

Vintage Surf Movie

Tom Constable created a great movie that is one of my favorites. I even downloaded it using the pirate bay because I want to have a downloaded movie on my computer that I can watch at any time. This is important to me and that's why I use such a torrent for other movies as well. That's also very...
  3. Kattedjiron

Can we talk about the failed experiment in American education we've been conducting for almost a year?

Online learning is an absolute nightmare because kids don't have time and can't adjust. They have more workload online, and I don't think that's right. Also, what they teach in school has long been outdated as the world has changed. I think that the education system should be changed because...
  4. Kattedjiron

Zoom meetings..

If the meeting is business, then no one has the right to detain you. But if you went to the voice chat to chat, why not click on a new link to continue communicating? You can also think through conferences. For example, write the meeting goals on a separate sheet and put them in the field of...
  5. Kattedjiron

NSR: beginner fish tank advice from the erbb experts

This version of the tank looks quite roomy and exciting. I think I will get one soon, especially after I found an excellent and powerful heater at https://portlandaquarium.net/100-watt-heater/. I hope you will be interested in this one as well because it is worth a try. If you plan to continue...
  6. Kattedjiron

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Bitcoin is unpredictable, just like any other virtual currency. I have been watching cryptocurrency for a long time because I used to have a sporting interest in this topic. I tried to invest in bitcoin for a long time until I realized that options are much more profitable than this capricious...
  7. Kattedjiron

Who's got better veneers?

I think there are always veneers that look cooler. I also once wore veneers, and I was certainly pleased because the smile was quite ugly. I used to be very afraid of dentists, but over time I realized that I needed it because you can not run your teeth. Health is essential. I was helped to cope...
  8. Kattedjiron

What should that football team from the city that is named after...

This team is one of those that my father does not like. I didn't understand why before, but now I understand that it is political in nature. Probably in 2021, many people are against this team, right? I didn't know much about football, and I hadn't yet chosen the team I wanted to cheer for in...
  9. Kattedjiron

The Elephant (dung) in the Room

Wow, this is a really cool post because it was interesting. It's also visually very appealing, beautifully designed. I think this is a must read and study for absolutely anyone who has been interested in marijuana or cannabis extract based oils at least once in their life. I've been using...
  10. Kattedjiron

pretty cool wave pool

I like pools. It is a very good way to relax and tone up your body so easily and pleasantly that you will be surprised. Any swimming (professional or amateur) involves all muscle groups. This brings them into great shape with regular visits to the pool. It is especially good when you have your...
  11. Kattedjiron

3.4 million homeowners skip mortgage payments.

This is quite expected because time is running out and the problem with covid makes it very difficult to pay out. It helped me a lot last year https://www.Cambridgemoneyman.com because in this place you can find all the answers to questions related to debts and loans. Loans are definitely good...
  12. Kattedjiron

Tennis ref takes a soccer dive.

If Djokovic spends less time on tennis now, he will lose a lot. I saw him play in his early years, those were energetic times. I remember he was still wearing very cool sneakers. About such I saw recently on one online store and it seemed to me one of the Best White Tennis Shoes, so I'm going to...
  13. Kattedjiron

best PS4 games?

More than all other games, I like to play Hitman most of all because in this story you want to find, the graphics are amazing, the characters are thought out to the smallest detail. In addition to this game, I often play a League for which I use rocket league trading and this is really good...
  14. Kattedjiron

3.4 million homeowners skip mortgage payments.

this is the news this world deserves
  15. Kattedjiron

Biden - weed is a gateway drug....

Weed is a very bad option, although if you want to become a drug addict who will be annoyed by everything if you don't have a portion of marijuana, then of course try it. After canceling weed, I started getting migraines and nausea, so I had to buy kratom capsules. If you suddenly also have this...