Tennis ref takes a soccer dive.

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
I don’t know what the punishment was but still confused as how an unexpected tennis ball to the jugular is equivalent to a soccer dive?
Is the soccer dive when he called for the trainer after slipping and crying about his shoulder? All this before he hit the old lady in the throat.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I was gonna say she'll probably get her ass kicked then I say on TV she's had 1000's of death threats. I wonder why? She should be fired for not paying attention. I bet she gets paid too.

Dec 3, 2020
If Djokovic spends less time on tennis now, he will lose a lot. I saw him play in his early years, those were energetic times. I remember he was still wearing very cool sneakers. About such I saw recently on one online store and it seemed to me one of the Best White Tennis Shoes, so I'm going to buy them. I do not know what punishment was imposed on Djokovic but he knows how to pick up cool shoes for a tennis match, I have to admit it. If not for him, I would not have been interested in tennis a few years ago, and now this sport is my hobby

Last edited:

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
In a post-match interview, Djokovic was quoted as saying "I don't want to be part of this dumb, fvckin surf tour."
Ha ha. He clearly didn't intend to hurt anyone. He didn't hit that ball very hard. Watch his reaction when it happened. Total accident.