YOLO ALERTS

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Is that really what a Rawson cost?
Well, Rawson is world famous for his midlength twins! Remember “The Snap” that Carroll did at Pipe on his mid?? :p
Probably pretty close to a grand. You figure it got shipped from HI to FL, the shop’s retail markup added, possible sales tax, then shipping again to a customer in CONUS.

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater and JDJ

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
You really can just use their boards especially if you’re comfortable on the FWs. They're fully stoked with every model.

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
Here is the YOLO alert I promised you guys. Meant to bridge the very large gap between my mid-length which I love (CI Mid) and my myriads of 7'+ step-up/guns.

Was riding my CI Mid in some HH+ surf the other day and loved the paddle and glide but the board was definitely redlining (despite making some fin adjustments) so decided a YOLO was a must.

I've always wanted to try an Album Ledge and the dims seemed to do the trick. I was skeptical that the board could come out at ~42L given the dimensions (6'9 x 19.75 x 2.56) until I saw the foil. This thing is flat AF in the deck. Looks like a barrel of fun. Nice clean glass job on this one btw.

IMG_8861.jpegIMG_8860.jpegIMG_8864.jpeg