YOLO ALERTS

spjones123

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 24, 2005
Are you right? Of course. But that’s not the point of this thread. It’s to goad friends and frenemies into making bad decisions. All I’m hearing is you’re not man enough to order 9 at once! :)

Sam_K

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 11, 2019
Yolo Varial ghost arrived in the mail today, perfect condition. Feels ultra light and idk what it's gonna be like in juicy waves but that will be fun to find out.

The XTR website is still stuck on 11/20/21 order status for me even though I cleared my cookies. And was worried I wouldn't get my Shadow before Christmas but just got a random email from Fed-Ex... XTR is shipping my board and it'll be here this weekend!

Plus I got this overpriced Kelly Slater hoodie for 30% off on black Friday. That arrived in the mail today too and it feels super nice.

A good day

Mar 27, 2019
Somewhere
What do you you think of the MF Twins in the Twinsman? They're my favorite right now.

The Plasmic looks sick. Almost an identical color to my Varial Twinsman.
They seem pretty good. It generates speed well, but maybe a little sticky. I might try a different set just to see, but the Twinsman has been performing well in a wide range of conditions.

Nice! What was the turnaround time on your plasmic? Impatiently waiting for mine. :cheers:
Took five weeks. I'm really happy with the build quality. I tried AM Twins in the Plasmic yesterday morning, and I don't think they are a good match. Hopefully I can dial it in, I really want to like this boar.
20211207_121720.jpg20211207_121736.jpg

Cyber Monday Yolo. I couldn't help it. Sadly, has some minor sand throughs. A few coats of clear coat will cover them up. I actually think Darks Arts uses something like that on all of their boars