wsl 2024 schedule

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Probably unfeasible, but what about Chile? Has everything from long left points to slab reefs.

Reactions: Boneroni

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Probably unfeasible, but what about Chile? Has everything from long left points to slab reefs.
They had a sick Search event at El Gringo in Arica. Choobs. Andy Irons went out, posted two high 9s in like 12 minutes, went in, and walking up to the competitor's area, starts sounding the judges: "This is too cold. What the f--k are we doing here."

I think it might have been Adriano I'm not sure but someone got broke the fkkoff proper, like stabilize the spine and load into the Amber Lamps type sh!t.

buttholesurfer

Duke status
Dec 20, 2002
RatBeach
As long as Kelly Slater is in the mix,Am All In!Other wise I don't give a Sh!t.

------------------------------------------------------------
Friends are the heart of your soul

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
They had a sick Search event at El Gringo in Arica. Choobs. Andy Irons went out, posted two high 9s in like 12 minutes, went in, and walking up to the competitor's area, starts sounding the judges: "This is too cold. What the f--k are we doing here."

I think it might have been Adriano I'm not sure but someone got broke the fkkoff proper, like stabilize the spine and load into the Amber Lamps type sh!t.

Cocaine is easy to come by in Chile.

Reactions: Chocki

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

The judges weren’t responsible for him being cold. He should have unloaded on his wetsuit sponsor.

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
You almost have to admire the way the WSL tunes out all advice and criticism and just plows straight ahead with its poorly constructed tour. They learn nothing and never try to improve, relying only on blind luck that the swell window lines up, which it sometimes does but more often does not.

Reactions: Woke AF

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
You almost have to admire the way the WSL tunes out all advice and criticism and just plows straight ahead with its poorly constructed tour. They learn nothing and never try to improve, relying only on blind luck that the swell window lines up, which it sometimes does but more often does not.
We're not the target audience and our approval is not the target metric. I also think this is just a temporary hobby for Ziff and he's going to get bored and move onto other things.

Someone needs to take pro surfing out behind the shed and put it down. The upcoming crop of groms needs a reality check - things have a beginning, a middle, and an end.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The judges weren’t responsible for him being cold. He should have unloaded on his wetsuit sponsor.
He's from Kauai. I'm guessing El Gringo when they were there the water and air were mid-50s and it was cloudy almost the whole time and some of the competitors just don't surf bootie water basically ever.

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
They are actually pretty close with this iteration.

Get J-Bay back in and swap Trestles and Cloudbreak around.

A Finals Day in 8-10ft Cloudbreak would be the best thing ever seen in Pro Surfing, especially with JJF and Medina, Robinson in the 5. We'd see a whole new level of surfing.

Job done.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I sincerely hope you are kidding. The only thing challenging about Lowers is the crowd. I have an idea........On finals day the competitors have to go out and scrap with the regular crowd at Lowers during their heats. Make negotiating the crowd part of the judging criterion. :ROFLMAO: I love Lowers but that being said it is not appropriate to crown a world champ there with the current format.
Who cares? It’s as even a playing field as surfing allows. How could you want a champ who can’t surf lowers? That’s 10x worse than not being able to surf heaving Chopes. Like I said, they need to move it around, but I’m not discounting 2 titles by the guy who has clearly been the best overall surfer on tour for the past 2 years.

im also enjoying all the cry is free over the removal of Jay by the “Filipe dsucks.” crew. Switching in Fiji will certainly ruin his chances at another final 5!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
He's from Kauai. I'm guessing El Gringo when they were there the water and air were mid-50s and it was cloudy almost the whole time and some of the competitors just don't surf bootie water basically ever.
Level playing field. The judges didn’t select the venue. He was getting paid by his wetsuit sponsor to surf. Blame Billybong. I bet he didn’t have anything to say to them.

Reactions: saucerboy