Will the Left ever hold the Racist, White Supremacist, and Homophobic Che Guevara to the same standard as US Historical Figures?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Bummer. Bad life choice for someone that was already there. You would be scoring some of the best waves of your life somewhere down there for sure. I guess this is more important.
What could be more important than apologizing for (supporting) the most effective Stalinist since Joe Stalin?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Bummer. Bad life choice for someone that was already there. You would be scoring some of the best waves of your life somewhere down there for sure. I guess this is more important.
I'm not retired, or rich, I don't really have that choice.

I'm just lucky that I do what I love for work.

Longer trip to Baja planned for August.

Hopefully the gringos don't figure out how to bypass the checkpoints.

So many empty waves down there right now.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I'm not retired, or rich, I don't really have that choice.

I'm just lucky that I do what I love for work.

Longer trip to Baja planned for August.

Hopefully the gringos don't figure out how to bypass the checkpoints.

So many empty waves down there right now.
So you’re working today? You’re self employed right? Under those conditions I’d have stayed to surf. It appears we don’t share the same priorities.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
So you’re working today? You’re self employed right? Under those conditions I’d have stayed to surf. It appears we don’t share the same priorities.
Yes, I'm self employed and I have work to do. I don't do holidays.

I love when you pretend to know me and then you just make up sh!t to slag me.

You live in front of a perfect warm water left point and you are following me around on erBB and trying to tell me that surfing is not my priority?

L
U
L
Z

If you must know, I had to return to Ensenada because I had a dentist appointment.
I've had a temporary crown since March.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Yes, I'm self employed and I have work to do. I don't do holidays.

I love when you pretend to know me and then you just make up sh!t to slag me.

You live in front of a perfect warm water left point and you are following me around on erBB and trying to tell me that surfing is not my priority?

L
U
L
Z

If you must know, I had to return to Ensenada because I had a dentist appointment.
I've had a temporary crown since March.
As others have pointed out I’m old and my doctor told me if I got fucked up again surfing not to bother him. At this point I’m happy to be able to walk enough to do a reasonable days work around the property here and watch. I already got my share and it doesn’t bother me at all.

San Miguel is probably richter, would have been difficult to drive by that on the way out of Ensenada.

Better dentists in tj. Ask Joe Ewing, it’s his birthday today. I bet he wouldn’t have driven by smoking San Migues.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
As others have pointed out I’m old and my doctor told me if I got fucked up again surfing not to bother him. At this point I’m happy to be able to walk enough to do a reasonable days work around the property here and watch. I already got my share and it doesn’t bother me at all.

San Miguel is probably richter, would have been difficult to drive by that on the way out of Ensenada.

Better dentists in tj. Ask Joe Ewing, it’s his birthday today. I bet he wouldn’t have driven by smoking San Migues.
I drove by San Miguel on Friday PM and it was small and blown out and a bunch of locals were on it.

The points south of the fish cannery looked AMAZING and empty but, I've never surfed there and didn't want to fvck with figuring out the access and fighting sharks.

The new swell didn't hit until Saturday. I already had 3 days of decent swell down South, so I didn't bother.
I only brought a spring suit.

I looked at the bunch of spots on the way to the border and none of them looked appealing.

I rarely surf anything North of Ensenada, didn't realize how many spots are not accessible any more.
Actually access is blocked to all of them except for maybe La Fonda but even there, you have to pay to park.
Salsipuedes - DONE. Crazy.

I'm trying to keep going until my body tells me to fvck off.
It already did a few times but I'm back bish! For now. :poop:

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
JEwing don't surf.

Also, I don't want anything to do with TJ.

For me, Baja starts in Ensenada.

Plus, I like my dentist Alfonso and I have a lot of friends there.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

So instead of surfing, you act like bitter old dickhead for kicks?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
So instead of surfing, you act like bitter old dickhead for kicks?
When it’s toh and barely makeable, yeah I’m on the beach. I can go with my grandkids in lesser conditions and enjoy that so that’s better than your miserable existence. There’s a thread where you could post a picture of yourself surfing if you so desired. Any shots of Makaha? Probably won’t happen.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
When it’s toh and barely makeable, yeah I’m on the beach. I can go with my grandkids in lesser conditions and enjoy that so that’s better than your miserable existence. There’s a thread where you could post a picture of yourself surfing if you so desired. Any shots of Makaha? Probably won’t happen.
Still a bitter old dickhead.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
San Miguel would need more W in it, right?
No. It lights up on a big thick south. I surfed there the first day of the New Zealand swell that macked out everywhere all the way to Alaska and it was grinding. Flawless Outer Stacks the next two days. Best Baja surf of my life.