Will the Left ever hold the Racist, White Supremacist, and Homophobic Che Guevara to the same standard as US Historical Figures?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

From his own book, the Motorcycle Diaries:
"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

Photo of leftists getting on airplanes to Cuba, Bolivia and other countries with Che statues to topple them over:
1593895119423.png

:ROFLMAO:

ratfink

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 15, 2008
Texas Gulf de Mexico

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

Photo of leftists getting on airplanes to Cuba, Bolivia and other countries with Che statues to topple them over:
View attachment 93914

Schit, dude, you're gonna need a bigger paddle.

Listen, I'm not sticking my head out of my hidey hole for nothing. I agree with everything everyone believes.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

View attachment 93914

Didn't he try to start a Communist revolution in Africa? I thought that was where he died.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Didn't he try to start a Communist revolution in Africa? I thought that was where he died.
He died in South America, I think Bolivia. Hunted down like a rabid dog by indigenous forces led by American imperialists. The Africa thing didn’t work out.

One of his finer moments was beating people to death with a baseball bat on the eve of the successful revolution.

In the fight for freedom sometimes you have to senselessly murder people to help the masses understand that your political POV is the only true and righteous POV acceptable.

Feel free to substitute religious POV for political POV and see how that shakes out.

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD and grapedrink

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Me: So who is Che?
Kid in a Che t-shirt: I dunno, some revolutionary dude or something. It's just a cool shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
He's a good looking guy.

Haven't you guys ever been hot for a chick with stupid political or religious views?

I knew girls I wanted to bone. If it meant vagina access, I would have gone to church and I think religion is the stupidest thing humans do.

Not only would I have gone to church, I would have converted to that religion.

I wanted this one girl snd she loved Jesus and I remember I was like, Yeah, Jesus, baby. I wasn't BS-ing, I was on autopilot.

But she knew I was a savage. Christians always know. I think cuz I look so jew-y.

But no pussy for me.

Motivated reasoning is powerful.

• Haha
Reactions: sirfun

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Another White Lives Matter thread.

Awesome.

Expecting the citizens of this country to fly to another country to topple a statue, or go to Africa or whatever other idiotic, invalid comparison you people are making, is dumb as fvck.

All while ignoring what's happening in this country and constantly trying to discredit the cause.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He's a good looking guy.

Haven't you guys ever been hot for a chick with stupid political or religious views?

I knew girls I wanted to bone. If it meant vagina access, I would have gone to church and I think religion is the stupidest thing humans do.

Not only would I have gone to church, I would have converted to that religion.

I wanted this one girl snd she loved Jesus and I remember I was like, Yeah, Jesus, baby. I wasn't BS-ing, I was on autopilot.

But she knew I was a savage. Christians always know. I think cuz I look so jew-y.

But no pussy for me.

Motivated reasoning is powerful.
Usually chicks with stupid political views make themselves ugly on purpose

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

View attachment 93914

what does this have to do with anything going on in America right now?

i don’t know any liberals who idolize Che. But I see plenty of white southerners on the news and online supporting confederate leaders.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
what does this have to do with anything going on in America right now?

i don’t know any liberals who idolize Che. But I see plenty of white southerners on the news and online supporting confederate leaders.
But, but a few dopey college kids wear Che T shirts, a true threat to the Republic!!!!

Reactions: Aruka