Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
BTC went stupid again today, after 22 days of sideways. Finally popped to 29.8k. So retrace since March 10. When cooldown?

Interestingly, ALT market did not go super crazy today. ALTs went mostly for 5-10% which usual pump day gains.

As US gov tries like hell to smash crypto into oblivion, sentiment might finally shift among ALT hodlers to BTC, since that is the one coin that US gov seems to actually favor.

Shaping up to be a very interesting year for all the markets.
Someone how I managed to fvck up one of my trades today and lost 3.6% in an easy bullish market. :bricks:

BTC daily

1681171990709.png

BTC 2h - with 22 days of consolidation before the pop

1681172379289.png

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Bittrexodus
Movement of Jah crypto
Completed. Anyone who used Bittrex for non-Coinbase coins, if you're in the US, get your ass in gear and get your sh!t TF out. I kicked ACH withdrawal off when I posted the above. It showed as complete when I checked it just now and BoA says it completed on the 10th, yesterday, so after I last checked yesterday afternoon I guess.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
New FTX exchange team has recovered $7b so far. May restart exchange in Q2.

FTT (the FTX exchange token) jumped 80% in 1h on the news, and still pumping.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I kept buying BTC on the way down to not mess up my strategy. It was worth it because otherwise I'd still be under the water. Just sold half of it, fuck it... bringing back balance to the force. Still have enough, but had too much exposure relatively speaking, not aligned with my investor profile, no good. even if it shoots up I probably made the right decision.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I kept buying BTC on the way down to not mess up my strategy. It was worth it because otherwise I'd still be under the water. Just sold half of it, fook it... bringing back balance to the force. Still have enough, but had too much exposure relatively speaking, not aligned with my investor profile, no good. even if it shoots up I probably made the right decision.
Nice to see some risk management.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It was a really lame “IYKYK” joke. The colorful Bahama dollah is pegged to the greenback
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Have you gotten a dollar back in change yet? I have bought dozens of beers from most of the establishments in the Port Lucaya square. Not once, not one single time, have I received American currency as change.

I don't think the dude selling cold coconuts out of his cooler is giving dollars as change.