Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I’ve gotten change in both denominations in the same handful. The locals say “yeah man, fill your rental car before you leave, pay with the local money, and the gas station guy is more than happy to swap your Monopoly money back to greenbacks. the only place i would get dinged would be Miami airport where it would be a convenience fee, no currency spread

and brother, I can SPEND some Monopoly money tomorrow and Wednesday before we leave. I think I only have a couple hundred bucks left of it anyway, and I haven’t found a single sport coat I like.

Although we have avoided the ritzy “harbor island“ and it’s Bahamian rodeo drive bet they would have some sharp gear

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Crypto whales moved around 8,200 Bitcoins (approx worth $225 million) in three mega transactions over the past 5 days. It is important to note that these whales have been sleeping for more than 10 years. However, 2071 BTC are reportedly transferred to the Kraken crypto exchange.

The biggest transaction recorded by the tracker has been of moving 6,071 Bitcoin (approx worth $178 million).

====

Also a rumor: Transactions are being carried out by both Mt Gox and the wallets of the US government. US gov known to hold at least 200,000 BTC. UNCONFIRMED. Could be usual FUD.

MT Gox wallet monitor

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Crypto whales moved around 8,200 Bitcoins (approx worth $225 million) in three mega transactions over the past 5 days. It is important to note that these whales have been sleeping for more than 10 years. However, 2071 BTC are reportedly transferred to the Kraken crypto exchange.

The biggest transaction recorded by the tracker has been of moving 6,071 Bitcoin (approx worth $178 million).

====

Also a rumor: Transactions are being carried out by both Mt Gox and the wallets of the US government. US gov known to hold at least 200,000 BTC. UNCONFIRMED. Could be usual FUD.

MT Gox wallet monitor

I need to check my Kraken account and see if the Mt Gox settlement has been made....last I checked, final date to submit claim and bank info was 4/9/2023.

Thanks for reminding me

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
PEPE the hot new Meme coin in crypto. Not many listings yet. Primarily MEXC, Uniswap, and Binance US. Everyone hoping for a Binance.com listing.

Markets

No shortage of PEPE memes out there

PEPE on one of the Times Square boards

1682724515524.png

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
PEPE the hot new Meme coin in crypto. Not many listings yet. Primarily MEXC, Uniswap, and Binance US. Everyone hoping for a Binance.com listing.

Markets

No shortage of PEPE memes out there

PEPE on one of the Times Square boards

View attachment 153192
where've you been for the last 2 weeks!?

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
“Not all uses of Pepe the Frog are bigoted. Pepe’s creator Matt Furie launched a campaign in fall 2016 to reclaim “the positive aspects” of his “cute, generally happy frog,” as he told The Atlantic. Ultimately this campaign failed in Furie’s eyes, so in May 2017, he drew Pepe in one final comic—at the frog’s own funeral, with his anthropomorphic animal friends pouring out a drink in his honor. While Furie notes many young people use Pepe innocently on social media, Pepe the Frog’s brand still remains closely associated with white supremacy today.”

:dancing:

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
“Not all uses of Pepe the Frog are bigoted. Pepe’s creator Matt Furie launched a campaign in fall 2016 to reclaim “the positive aspects” of his “cute, generally happy frog,” as he told The Atlantic. Ultimately this campaign failed in Furie’s eyes, so in May 2017, he drew Pepe in one final comic—at the frog’s own funeral, with his anthropomorphic animal friends pouring out a drink in his honor. While Furie notes many young people use Pepe innocently on social media, Pepe the Frog’s brand still remains closely associated with white supremacy today.”

:dancing:
Feels good man

Reactions: donuts

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Holy fvckballs. New MEME coins have exploded this week and ALL of them went stupidly big. Most went 500-1000% in the past week, with some doing 2000-5000%. It's been stupidly good.

PEPE and WOJAK are leading the charge. PEPE might be going for DOGE cap run. DOGE currently $10.9b cap. PEPE currently around $800m cap.

PEPE

WOJAK

New coins include

PEPE
WOJAK
BOBO
AIDOGE
SHIBAI
REKT
SPGBB (SpongeBob)
APED
PPIZZA
MEMEME

There are quite a few more. None are listed on the big four exchanges yet. MEXC has all but BOBO I think. It's probably too late to enter, except maybe PEPE on pullback. PEPE only because of the way it was setup, has potential to be the next DOGE / SHIB. Perhaps the memecoin to end all meme coins. Of course, any of these coins can rug hard, and many probably will at some point.

PEPE current price is way up at 0.00000193

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
PEPE creator may have been doxxed. And It's as scammy as you might imagine. :D

Posts are from Twitter Spaces private chat room for whales.

8mVCdOGi.png