Who blew up Nord Stream?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
didn't the russians literally just run rigged elections in the occupied territories?

I love it

another phenomenal self-own AND it confirms my theory that it was done by Russia

VINNING, KOMRADE!

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Is Sweden neutral?
In what sense, like Switzerland? If that is what you mean, then no.

Member of NATO?
Yes.

Still no conclusive publicly released evidence/proof of who actually is responsible by anyone.

I am going to guess that no matter the evidence presented by whatever 'side', if people have already taken a side, there will likely be only a small % of them who would would accept it and change their minds.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: PRCD

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
i've been trying to find Biden or any official U.S. statement actually blaming Russia or (others) for the sabotage.
Unsure if that's normal or not, maybe we wouldn't just come out and lay blame - i dont know

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
They were neutral until Vlad showed his true colors and invaded Ukraine and they joined NATO. Another win for Putin!
Facts never matter to Ifail, his next post will be changing the meaning of invasion.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
didn't the russians literally just run rigged elections in the occupied territories?

I love it

another phenomenal self-own AND it confirms my theory that it was done by Russia

VINNING, KOMRADE!
the one time the erBB Republiclowns dont claim "FALSE FLAG!!".

Russia does this more than anyone

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

I love it

VINNING, KOMRADE!
Weird. Rigged elections. That would never happen in the US or US-occupied territories

also they have EVERYTHING to do with pipeline destruction:roflmao:

#believe

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
In what sense, like Switzerland? If that is what you mean, then no.

Yes.

Still no conclusive publicly released evidence/proof of who actually is responsible by anyone.

I am going to guess that no matter the evidence presented by whatever 'side', there will likely be only a small % of people who would would accept it and change their minds.
Even Switzerland has taken a stand against Russia here via sanctions. That's how bad it is for Putin. Switzerland never picks a side.

Reactions: Mr Doof

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
View attachment 139448

Why does a statement of an actual fact get a downvote, PRCD?
Let’s say the US Navy did it. What agency would investigate it and tell the world whodunnit? Same for the UK. Let’s say the Russians investigated and concluded the US navy did it or the Ukrainians with the help of the US Navy. Would anyone believe them?

Thus the point that the guilty parties have not been found is squid ink. We can at best look at means, motive and opportunity and apply inductive reasoning and Ockham's razor but will never receive a trustworthy investigative report from a NATO-aligned country. .

Reactions: Ifallalot

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Globo Homo is here
Fantasy Land Cuck says what?
Let’s say the US Navy did it. What agency would investigate it and tell the world whodunnit? Same for the UK. Let’s say the Russians investigated and concluded the US navy did it or the Ukrainians with the help of the US Navy. Would anyone believe them?

Thus the point that the guilty parties have not been found is squid ink. We can at best look at means, motive and opportunity and apply inductive reasoning and Ockham's razor but will never receive a trustworthy investigative report from a NATO-aligned country. .
ah, the old “nobody in the world knows but I’m a guy on the erBB and I have a pretty good idea what really happened.”

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Anybody could have done it, blowing a hole in a pipeline a couple hundred feet deep is not a great feat. It's something that many, many oil field outfits around the world have the capability to do, and those ROVs are for rent all over the place.