Who blew up Nord Stream?

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
We'll never know truth be told what exactly the truth of the matter is,only what we're supposed to affirm.

Funny how on either side, the narrative is strikingly similar.

That (other sides leader) is a madman, they just want to rule the world, and our side is right because we want to stop them. If they hadn't started it, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

:loser::foreheadslap::poke::nana::monkey:

Just follow the duckets, whoever ends up benefitting is surely behind it ALL.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
We'll never know truth be told what exactly the truth of the matter is,only what we're supposed to affirm.

Funny how on either side, the narrative is strikingly similar.

That (other sides leader) is a madman, they just want to rule the world, and our side is right because we want to stop them. If they hadn't started it, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

:loser::foreheadslap::poke::nana::monkey:

Just follow the duckets, whoever ends up benefitting is surely behind it ALL.
The “other side” in a Russia/Ukraine war is who?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It’s just amazing to me that people actually think Russia sabotaging themselves is more realistic than enemy action

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Russia has a documented history of this stuff, but lets blame America first like true patriots.

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
The “other side” in a Russia/Ukraine war is who?
If you listen to the Russian narrative, that would be Biden. The guy supplying the Ukrainians with weapons and requesting they become part of NATO.

All depends on what side of the narrative you get your news from.

The funny and ironic part is that they still think, in this day and age, that people on either side cannot hear the opposite sides narrative with a VPN and a cell phone.

:shrug::poke:

Goes to show, I guess, just how out of touch with reality the fearless leaders of both sides actually are.

:bricks:

Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If you listen to the Russian narrative, that would be Biden. The guy supplying the Ukrainians with weapons and requesting they become part of NATO.

All depends on what side of the narrative you get your news from.

The funny and ironic part is that they still think, in this day and age, that people on either side cannot hear the opposite sides narrative with a VPN and a cell phone.

:shrug::poke:

Goes to show, I guess, just how out of touch with reality the fearless leaders of both sides actually are.

:bricks:
Biden never asked them to join Nato. In fact pre invasion Ukraine was willing to promise not to join.

Reactions: One-Off

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Biden never asked them to join Nato. In fact pre invasion Ukraine was willing to promise not to join.
And proof in point, this is what we hear, they hear what I posted.

Before this started, we got RT News Channels freely. Immediately they were pulled and replaced with Ukrainian News Channels. Out of sheer curiosity I VPN'd RT News, and voila. The other side of the story.

Not taking sides, just observing from the sidelines as both stories unfold.

Thus my original point, exact opposite stories, pending on who you are getting it from.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
And proof in point, this is what we hear, they hear what I posted.

Before this started, we got RT News Channels freely. Immediately they were pulled and replaced with Ukrainian News Channels. Out of sheer curiosity I VPN'd RT News, and voila. The other side of the story.

Not taking sides, just observing from the sidelines as both stories unfold.

Thus my original point, exact opposite stories, pending on who you are getting it from.
Do you think both sides are equally as believable?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It’s just amazing to me that people actually think Russia sabotaging themselves is more realistic than enemy action
who does it benefit?

this entire fkn conflict is a giant false flag op...lol nazis

Reactions: tacos